[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Please fix the servers. They are lagging really badly!

Comments

• Please turn the even off or limit it to certain times in the day. Running any sort of dungeon in this feels so awful. I don't want BAM hunting to be the only thing available to do. This is coming from standing in Highwatch on MT.
  • up now i still can't patch the game goes to show they don't play tera much go online and see what players are talking about in game right now i'm not submitting anything this is madness.
  • Melyodis wrote: »
    up now i still can't patch the game goes to show they don't play tera much go online and see what players are talking about in game right now i'm not submitting anything this is madness.

Can you put in a Support Ticket with an EME Diagnostic if you still are unable to patch the Game Client through the TERA Launcher ?
  • kuklikukli ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I don't like to tell negative things, but i have to.

Game is literally unplayable because of this event. Please, turn it off ASAP. And i don't understand why you turn it on in the first place when u could clearly see how much it was a mess on EU.

EDIT: stop playing until this "event" is over.
  • this ping though xD.....
  • HuvHuv ✭✭✭
    Tell nerc i said hi
  • Its stuff like this that makes me mad that I love this game and play it everyday. Like please for the love of everything these servers and the game needs optimization, not just for this event but for just general improvement.
    up now i still can't patch the game goes to show they don't play tera much go online and see what players are talking about in game right now i'm not submitting anything this is madness.

Can you put in a Support Ticket with an EME Diagnostic if you still are unable to patch the Game Client through the TERA Launcher ?

i'n not going too why should when many other players are lagging in game turn off the event plz i don't mind waiting 3 days for this event to over before i can play. just imagine a strongbox key event after a a not too long ago strongbox jackpot event.
    Melyodis wrote: »

i'n not going too why should when many other players are lagging in game turn off the event plz i don't mind waiting 3 days for this event to over before i can play. just imagine a strongbox key event after a a not too long ago strongbox jackpot event.

"why should i help you fix the problem when i can cry and whine on the forums instead"

grow up.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    grow up.

ladies first.
  • edited February 2018
    Well, just being completely honest here...
    If you can't login through the TERA Launcher right now (even just to see how your experience would be with this Event), it generally means that something besides the Event itself is restricting your access to patch successful.
    If you want that solved, you can feel free to contact Support through a Ticket.
    Otherwise, you can certainly try to troubleshooting it yourself, or I suppose you also have the option of not doing anything and just checking back after the Event is over.
  • They should change the announcement in the forum to: The TERA servers are up and lagging! Thank you for your patience! :P
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, just being completely honest here...
    If you can't login through the TERA Launcher right now (even just to see how your experience would be with this Event), it generally means that something besides the Event itself is restricting your access to patch successful.
    If you want that solved, you can feel free to contact Support through a Ticket.
    Otherwise, you can certainly try to troubleshooting it yourself, or I suppose you also have the option of not doing anything and just checking back after the Event is over.

but what are you all doing for us that can login, aka almost everyone and is experiencing 3-5X the latency we had before and is rendering dungeons even ghillieglade almost unplayable? whats the point of even running say rkem to get screwed over by the lag with this event, it was turned off in other regions because of this issue and you all persist on keeping it...
  • edited February 2018
    sanj66 wrote: »
    but what are you all doing for us that can login, aka almost everyone and is experiencing 3-5X the latency we had before and is rendering dungeons even ghillieglade almost unplayable? whats the point of even running say rkem to get screwed over by the lag with this event, it was turned off in other regions because of this issue and you all persist on keeping it...

We have our Networking Team reviewing everything possible, and we are gathering real time data that can be directly looked into by TERA's Developer, in the hopes that an Event like this can be fully reviewed and actually optimized for later Events of this same nature.

Shutting off the Event without gathering the data wouldn't lead to any future optimizations of the Event.
  • @CobaltDragon
    How long do you think that you need to keep this event running in order to gather the data you need? All the 3 days?

Please, turn it off as soon as you realize the data is enough, for the sake of your playerbase.