Come tune into our weekly News Stream! Find all of TERA console and PC news here:
The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Please remember that we have another short maintenance coming Thursday, December 13 from 10 - 11 am PST (one hour).

Yan's Nooddle soup [FREE ART :)]

Since I saw this is a thing here and I'm a returning player I want to make some free stuff as examples!

Submit pictures of your character any server! any race! And I will pick to make:

1 Chibi
1 Semi-chibi
1 Bust
1 Full character concept

If you wonder about my skills, you can just check: https://yanniplum.deviantart.com/ Or search Yanniplum around =)
I made a lot of chibis about League, which you can easily find using the words "Yanniplum Chibi Lol" on google search.

I will pick personally the characters I want to draw, so do not hesitate to post more than one.
Some of my preferences (which might affect my selection, and probly will):
Cute, Females, Elins... :P sparkly, kawaii, Cool design weapons, detailed... I do not mind drawing males if I like the design, but I often find myself enjoying more the sexyness of females.

If your character doesn't get selected, do not worry, if I have time I will eventually make a shop :D

Comments