There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

Please release Male Brawler earlier than March 31st :/

i swear every time they give us a confirmed month it’s the last day of the month just to make us mad ._.

Comments

• ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    so.... There's already a confirmed date (I get it if people get a bit mad if it doesn't release ON the date), but... why earlier? It's not like they just delay stuff on purpose cause it's fun.
  • I think the message is that they see stuff on the Development Roadmap and they would like to see if EME could actually push it out earlier than the last week of the month.
  • I promise that it is not March 31st. Also, not March 30th. Or March 29th. Or March 28th. Or March 27th. Or March 26th.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    I promise that it is not March 31st. Also, not March 30th. Or March 29th. Or March 28th. Or March 27th. Or March 26th.

so march 20
  • LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭✭
    So April 1st? :s
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Lynxzer wrote: »
    So April 1st? :s

sadly no, that is a sunday
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 16
    My money is on March 13th!

(The clues are out there... but of course, anything could happen.)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I promise that it is not March 31st. Also, not March 30th. Or March 29th. Or March 28th. Or March 27th. Or March 26th.

25th, got it
    Sunday maintenance hype
  • I promise that it is not March 31st. Also, not March 30th. Or March 29th. Or March 28th. Or March 27th. Or March 26th.

You never said which year! B)
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    im hope in may or june, why in march ? :trollface:
  • it's the flight suite, i was going to ask eme to keep the suite in the store till male brawler is released but looks like they already thought of it. EME made a good decision yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
  • HLK76PFWXT wrote: »

You never said which year! B)

This is so true.