There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

about Smart dyad structure no long being a reward for Lunar New Year due to complications

I wanted the smart dyad structure, but now we can't get it at all. Can you prioritize adding a few of these to the next event for cheaper than usual? Since we got scammed basically lmao

Comments

• metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    i don't think you know what the word "scammed" means
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    obviously i don't mean scammed in a literal sense
  • This was what I was looking forward to the most from the Lunar event. Oh well. xP I would also love to see them released in future working events, or still included as a reward somehow when it doesn't work.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm done buying emp in this game. It's obvious there is just way too much exploitation that is so out of control they can't even simply give us a flipping hat and other prizes that we were told we'd be able to win. Everything now can't be traded or sold to get rid of, because people are creating a ridiculous number of accounts and ruining it for the rest of us. They are easy to find, because they funnel everything to their elite accounts to list on the broker.

BTW, they are mainly farming accounts for the stream codes as I am seeing a huge amount of exploitation with those. The simple fix is to have the code only available till Friday night. Why? Because the account farmers are using the weekends to tap into work computers. I know that seems obvious, but if it were so obvious to everyone, I would imagine they'd be giving out the code during the week.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 17
    Christin wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm done buying emp in this game. It's obvious there is just way too much exploitation that is so out of control they can't even simply give us a flipping hat and other prizes that we were told we'd be able to win. Everything now can't be traded or sold to get rid of, because people are creating a ridiculous number of accounts and ruining it for the rest of us. They are easy to find, because they funnel everything to their elite accounts to list on the broker.

BTW, they are mainly farming accounts for the stream codes as I am seeing a huge amount of exploitation with those. The simple fix is to have the code only available till Friday night. Why? Because the account farmers are using the weekends to tap into work computers. I know that seems obvious, but if it were so obvious to everyone, I would imagine they'd be giving out the code during the week.

From the beggining in Tera NA, there were many people who created many alt accounts (and I mean accounts not alt characters) to exploit the game.

Botting was a massive thing in the game from the start and it was controled to a certain point with changes made with gold farming slowly by the days..

You can question greatly the success the game had after the first year if you talk with people who has played for 5 or 6 years, you will be amoused to hear how many alt accounts many of them has.
  • As I said, items that were left out of the event due to it's poor performance will be added either to a later event or to next month's calendar! Thanks!
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 17
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »

That's why eme should focus on doing dungeon based events, introduce a new token shop and let us choose our own rewards :^)

Those has been the best events in my opinion, like the 5th anyversary or the spacecat goodbye event, where you had to farm tokens and then you traded them for the prize you liked the most.

Sadly, some people got used to mongos events and kyras 2017 and if other events weren't broken as those then the event was a failure for them.