Best Overall PvP Players

I thought it would be interesting to specifically start a thread for players who play a larger selection of classes. Pretty much, who play 3+ classes well. Who do you think are the best "jack of all trades" kind of players?

My votes go to Saturn and Sephranex. Previously, Tomo as well.

Comments

• Depore and Kevin.
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I'd be biased if I didn't throw Blurs name out there.

His ability and mechanical understanding of Lancer,Warrior,Brawler & Sorc really make him a force to be reckoned with.

Honorable mentions - Dante.Devil.Hunter, Soul.Seeker.Reap, Neko.Sin, Tanatofu, and Senpai of FF
  • LuxreliaLuxrelia ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I fully agree with xoBarb on this. The players he has listed all truly show full mastery and a deep understanding of the roles and mechanics of their respective classes. One in particular that I would like to highlight is Dante.Devil.Hunter. This player has shown that he embodies the spirit of slayer and channels the slayer’s spirit to enhance his skills on the battlefield.
  • o god any1 else
  • Umi/Strawberry
  • My boy Umi, if he wasn't landing the fat gigas on his lancer in Inspire, he was blowing them up on his Gunner. His reaper was what most people remember and his warrior was just down right rude when it came to dueling.
  • Me im a [filtered] god
  • I'm just going to ignore the post and vote for myself going off the title
  • Spica is a legend on all classes.
  • raulyn is one of a kind with his zerk lancer slayer skills; luxrelia slayer is pretty creative and his mystic skills are extremely profound
  • xoBarb wrote: »
    I'd be biased if I didn't throw Blurs name out there.

His ability and mechanical understanding of Lancer,Warrior,Brawler & Sorc really make him a force to be reckoned with.

Honorable mentions - Dante.Devil.Hunter, Soul.Seeker.Reap, Neko.Sin, Tanatofu, and Senpai of FF

rob.. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
  • Kind of a dumb thread since you can only play one class at a time
    It's like asking who's got the most personalities
    Nobody [filtered] care
  • Do a forum search. You'll find 100 threads just like this. All as dumb, bias and inaccurate as the next.