[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Permanent account mounts...tera cd...loot box...questions

I want to get a mount. 1st question if you get a loot box mount with a manual can you use that for all characters? 2. I've heard about a founders perk cd thing. Are there other cd packs other than founders? Are there new vs older ones? I want to get a permanent account mount but what comes with the founders perk? Can you choose a mount or do you just get one? What speed/flight? Is there a place in the store for permanent character mounts, if so link please. I know that's a lot of questions I'm just trying to get info to decide what mount I should get for a fair price that all of my characters can use.

Answers

• Founder status with physical game copy code gives you the Terminus account wide mount, 8 character slots, 4 bank tabs in all servers, etc. Also a Tawny Huntress mount that is tradeable with single use only. Collector edition physical copy code gives you the Jeweled frostlion instead of the Terminus argon horse I think.
  • Can you fly with either?
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    No. These deals predate flight
  • don't buy the loot boxes for an account bound mount. it is better to buy an account bound mount due to you being able to have like 16 characters on all servers, if you buy enough character slots. so 5 servers multiplied by 16 characters equals 80 mounts for around lets say 50 dollars. just say you only create 10 characters on just 1 server, that would only be 5 dollars per character. some of the loot boxes cost 5 dollars each, and unless you poop horseshoes and 4 leaf clovers, then your chances of getting the grand prize mount in one Is very, very , very low.
    maybe they will put the red and black flying dragons that were account bound back on sale in the cash shop. if they do, I suggest jumping on that deal. I did the day they came out and haven't regretted it. they don't have the buffs or anything like the royal ones, but it is so worth it.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't buy the loot boxes for an account bound mount. it is better to buy an account bound mount due to you being able to have like 16 characters on all servers, if you buy enough character slots. so 5 servers multiplied by 16 characters equals 80 mounts for around lets say 50 dollars. just say you only create 10 characters on just 1 server, that would only be 5 dollars per character. some of the loot boxes cost 5 dollars each, and unless you poop horseshoes and 4 leaf clovers, then your chances of getting the grand prize mount in one Is very, very , very low.
    maybe they will put the red and black flying dragons that were account bound back on sale in the cash shop. if they do, I suggest jumping on that deal. I did the day they came out and haven't regretted it. they don't have the buffs or anything like the royal ones, but it is so worth it.

Account bound mounts are a good solution, there are nice options that cost less than $30 on cash shop.
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    its time for new elite mounts tbh
    @seandynamite
  • HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    its time for new elite mounts tbh
    @seandynamite

Should put the max flight dragon/bird without buffs and passives.