[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

PVE servers need GVG

I get that pve servers normally dislikes pvp but the guilds like that can just go pacifist mode bring GVG back to pve servers. It'd make the game alot more fun in dungeon/bg downtime or when you have nothing to do. Also why not use skycastles for something add them back and add enchanting bonus or something while in it 3% bonus while in sky castle?

Comments

• Bring back Tonka.
  • Equitas wrote: »
    Isn't that what Civil Unrest is for? That aside, there's an option to declare war on another guild. I was under the impression that, even on PvE servers, warring guilds could still fight each other outside towns and outposts. The people that guilds that want to fight other guilds will do so. What is lacking is the interest. As far as Skycastles go, I don't think there's any intention to bring those back.

ye CU is for pvp I guess however that is once a week and lasts 20 minutes and declaring on other guilds on PVE servers was removed for some reason.