[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Who is the most hot female face in this game

Welp? I'm going with the Elins... They look very good to be 500 years old... the other females are hot but i think Elin is way more cute

pros:
3 foot 7
10 in looks
nice booty
nice body
skinny
cons:
about 500 years old
does not come in brown
can't twerk

Dyeable_outfit.jpg

Comments

• KahzRBKahzRB ✭✭
    I heard Amani can breath fire :3
  • JuudeJuude ✭✭✭
    This thread.......
    ZFV0rB3.jpg
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    r u tellin me that enlil are sexier than brewlers AND gungars???

blasphemy
  • xEmptiness wrote: »
    Illustration of an Elin:

http://i.imgur.com/MXkaLNk.jpg
    I can't believe you brought the potato here.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    commander fraya
  • Shandra Manaya when she's swimming around in her little argon fishbowl
  • GundouGundou ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I don't consider Elins as children. They have wide hips, Slim waists, long arms, and Anya disgustingly large hands. If you ctrl+T an elin body to the size of a humans or a high elf, bust aside, the shape is staggeringly close.

...Elins are more closely modeled to a midget.

5a27319ebb82b7b016ce9bc7213efb65.jpg
    these are Elins

That being said, I find Castanics and High Elves to have the more... sensuous physique. Also, why are you describing anatomy, when you title is about the hottest "face"? (which is Humans by the way)
  • NektorNektor ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Elins aren't femaile. If you know of 500 years old you should know that
    vkobe wrote: »
    commander fraya

This is the most Hot femaile in the game. If you disagree you are a virgin and have no idea what women is

• Baraka. All of them.
  • DydricDydric ✭✭
    Gundou wrote: »
    I don't consider Elins as children. They have wide hips, Slim waists, long arms, and Anya disgustingly large hands. If you ctrl+T an elin body to the size of a humans or a high elf, bust aside, the shape is staggeringly close.

these are Elins

That being said, I find Castanics and High Elves to have the more... sensuous physique. Also, why are you describing anatomy, when you title is about the hottest "face"? (which is Humans by the way)

thank you thats what I've been saying for awhile now
  • SinastriaSinastria ✭✭✭
    Elins are an abortion. o_o.

I'd say human and high elf, even if amani are not sensual but absolutely epic creatures :3
  • AngelishAngelish ✭✭✭
    Can I say none of the above?
  • FalsifierFalsifier ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    m8 enlis ain't 500 yerz old , rid da lor3 m8

But let's get on topic

10/10 for the Aman because of their strength , the power they inspire can't be measured plus they have the most realistic and at the same time the most innocent looking faces mixed with incredibly gorgeous facial paint

Strength, cuteness plus a dragon all in one , do you want more ?

The Castanic would be perfect , but it lacks horns so it's 9/11 for me

Elves [filtered] are too big , unrealistic and decreases survival rate due to their excessive weight , plus elves look kind of weak it's definitively 0/10

Elins ... ew ! no comment.... I rate the elin -273,15 , plus elins don't have a biological [filtered] , so they don't count as females

The human looks just like my sister so no ,I don't want to rate that one

• GundouGundou ✭✭
    Dydric wrote: »
    Gundou wrote: »

these are Elins

thank you thats what I've been saying for awhile now

hee hee. Mind you, I don't hate Elins, I don't hate midgets either. I just don't understand Elin association with children. I DO hate the large hands though.
  • JinxyKat39JinxyKat39 ✭✭✭
    Femani win. Always. RAWR.