There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

Fashion Coupon shop update

2»

Comments

• Oh I'll snuff out the conspiracies - this week's patch/maintenance has nothing to do with Fashion Coupon shop updates. That can be done live while the servers are up with our GM Tool. The maintenance this week is going to patch some server crash issues.

See? I'm helpful!
  • Oh I'll snuff out the conspiracies - this week's patch/maintenance has nothing to do with Fashion Coupon shop updates. That can be done live while the servers are up with our GM Tool. The maintenance this week is going to patch some server crash issues.

See? I'm helpful!

Indeed, very helpful. Thank you for confirming that the Vanguard Shop, Fashion Coupon shop, and the Ace Dungeon shop are sitting in the current state they are in not because you guys are waiting for BHS to do it. but because you are to lazy to actually do it.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 21
    Oh I'll snuff out the conspiracies - this week's patch/maintenance has nothing to do with Fashion Coupon shop updates. That can be done live while the servers are up with our GM Tool. The maintenance this week is going to patch some server crash issues.

See? I'm helpful!

If you can change it like that why has it been almost 6 months since you first mentioned updating it in October? Why couldn't Spacecats change the fashion coupon shop more than 2 years ago when we brought it up?

=\
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    GGRMHMXFA6 wrote: »
    Indeed, very helpful. Thank you for confirming that the Vanguard Shop, Fashion Coupon shop, and the Ace Dungeon shop are sitting in the current state they are in not because you guys are waiting for BHS to do it. but because you are to lazy to actually do it.

+100,000,000
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm sorry but this is so funny oh my god

"see? i'm helpful!"

you sure are bud you sure are

See? I'm helpful!

Wow, talk about foot-in-mouth syndrome.

See? I'm helpful!

Im sorry, but are you like... mad or something? Why would you even type that as a reply ?
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that comment backfired badly
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I'll snuff out the conspiracies - this week's patch/maintenance has nothing to do with Fashion Coupon shop updates. That can be done live while the servers are up with our GM Tool. The maintenance this week is going to patch some server crash issues.

See? I'm helpful!

Even if you can update the fashio coupon store live it won't matter if you don't have the game id for the stuff people want to be included there.

This post of yours made people think you can do it whenever you want and EME just neglected this to their player base because of a whim.

Try to remember that people even irl matters won't remember what they don't want to remember.
    Some of the item names are the weapons themselves rather than the cosmetic weapon skins. While that's still a bit useful, what will really help are the names of the skins as they appear in other regions (non-English names from jTERA/kTERA are better than translations).

That is something space cat said in this thread https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/15266/names-and-pictures-of-weapon-models-that-are-not-yet-skins-but-hopefully-can-become-skins-wip/p2 and I suspect you have not tracked those items yet.

Sadly people will get a little bit hot headed with this becuase it is something that has been brought for several years and even having "good news" it ended in nothing done.

See? I'm helpful!

See? I noticed that! By the way, have you ever considered applying for the CM position? xD

Still.. i am not sure if was supposed OR we were supposed to know because in the end EME can do so many things which sometimes might not even take that much effort but then why does it not happen? At least maybe try to update the fashion coupon for example just for a few days with certain items then call it an event or something? If certain items cannot stay too much in there? I am just guessing xD

• SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    If anybody of you would be working in a company with a dev dept in it, you would know how to read roadmaps. Instead you should be glad to see a roadmap at all. I'm not even showing the roadmap to my customers nor talking about it ...

For those who have never heard of a roadmap: this is a rough forecast by the development department when they will be able to release a product/feature/whatever. A roadmap can never be trusted. It's like a 20 day weather forecast where you expect sunshine and get a blizzard.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited February 21
    A roadmap can never be trusted. It's like a 20 day weather forecast where you expect sunshine and get a blizzard.

Except that the sunshine and blizzard are both a natural phenomenon so it is hard to come up with a forecast.. But the fashion/ace/vanguard shops updates rely on humans? And we were even told that the GM tool can tweak around those changes without a maintenance needed so at the very least Spacecats could do so much until now...
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    A roadmap can never be trusted. It's like a 20 day weather forecast where you expect sunshine and get a blizzard.

Except that the sunshine and blizzard are both a natural phenomenon so it is hard to come up with a forecast.. But the fashion/ace/vanguard shops updates rely on humans? And we even were told that the GM tool can tweak around those changes without a maintenance needed so at the very least Spacecats could do so much until now...
    A rollout is not done automatically, there are several processes involved in this. So if you think that humans work exactly like planned or this is an automated, self-healing process, you're unfortunately wrong. So even if the feature/product is done, there are lot more problems to tackle.

I was working in dev and process management and there are always (!) problems you have never heard of before. And there are hundred reasons to NOT release something than releasing a half-baked useless product.
  • CarnalCherry145CarnalCherry145 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 21
    But what if whatever is postponed and released is still a half-baked useless product? :)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »

Except that the sunshine and blizzard are both a natural phenomenon so it is hard to come up with a forecast.. But the fashion/ace/vanguard shops updates rely on humans? And we even were told that the GM tool can tweak around those changes without a maintenance needed so at the very least Spacecats could do so much until now...
    A rollout is not done automatically, there are several processes involved in this. So if you think that humans work exactly like planned or this is an automated, self-healing process, you're unfortunately wrong. So even if the feature/product is done, there are lot more problems to tackle.

I was working in dev and process management and there are always (!) problems you have never heard of before. And there are hundred reasons to NOT release something than releasing a half-baked useless product.

BHS doesn't know about that last part tho
2»
This discussion has been closed.