[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Share your favourite Tera video! PVE, PVP or both!

Title says it all. My favourite video can be found here:
(I'm mostly into PVE if you can't tell)
I remember finding this video a little while into the SSHM patch. I was on my home server of Highwatch, wracking my brain as to how I could get 100 clears of this dungeon for the title. I think, even at this point, you could count the amount of regular clearing parties of it (on our server) on the fingers of one hand, haha. When I saw this video I was literally blown away. I honestly thought those three players were the most amazing players I'd ever seen, at the time xD. I played mystic mainly then, and seeing this video pushed me to successfully solo heal the dungeon with a party from the top guild at the time, Agency, before the 15% nerf hit and back when I was even more of a scrub x). I went on to get several hundred clears of it across a couple of characters. Anyway, thats my two cents on that :3.

So yeah, I'm looking mostly for things you guys found really cool, unique, extraordinary, inspiring etc. If it's reeeeally funny, memes are fine too, but no BM and no bully! Ty.

Comments