[PS4/XB1] We will be entering maintenance dowtime on 6/17 at 7pm PDT (2:00 UTC). For more information, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/2IoSgVW

New Hairstyle question: Random or pick one?

Comments

• not gonna spend any money of random loot boxes and vouchers for hairstyles.

If we could choose i would definitely buy 4 or 5
  • edited February 2018
    I stand corrected. After getting more information on this, I did find out that we asked Nexon to share their videos with us, which they agreed to do. Sorry for the prior misinformation.

Edit : My original statement was made because I was the one who actually upload the videos to the En Masse Youtube channel, I was not aware that the files themselves were shared, until I went and asked.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    What you have stated is not what occurred. The uploaded Youtube Videos showing the new Hair Styles were created and uploaded by us.

Edited : Nexon shared their videos with us to use.
    I stand corrected. After getting more information on this, I did find out that we asked Nexon to share their videos with us, which they agreed to do. Sorry for the prior misinformation.

Edit : My original statement was made because I was the one who actually upload the videos to the En Masse Youtube channel, I was not aware that the files themselves were shared, until I went and asked.

Wow, I....wow.
  • I stand corrected. After getting more information on this, I did find out that we asked Nexon to share their videos with us, which they agreed to do. Sorry for the prior misinformation.

@CobaltDragon can we pls have a awnser or explanation to my question? ty
  • Babbelsim wrote: »

More info will be coming soon. I haven't seen how this system works, so I can't give you a confirmation yet.

More info will be coming soon. I haven't seen how this system works, so I can't give you a confirmation yet.

ok thank you very much ^^
    oh EU is doing it from the Fashion Coupon store? that is acualy pretty good, im down with that \o/

@seandynamite any word if where getting the same deal here to?

In case you did not know fashion coupon prices are very high in EU TERA the top ARMOR skins we have for 500 fashion coupons here is 4k to 7k coupons in EU Fashion coupon shop see the difference and not sure about how easy they are to get in EU.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not gonna lie, if we had a guitar weapon skin for an axe, I would do a male berserker with that hair at the 30 second mark and give him some actual br00tal name like he's from some metal band
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    I love watching those videos. They are a total hoot.

Would EME even be allowed to offer an option where we can pick the style if everyone else is doing it rng? I don't think people would be too upset if they offered the auto equip version through fashion coupons. At least we can farm fc, and it might be fun for most. I took a lot of time to pick hair though, so not sure I'd want to have to buy an appearance changer just to get it back.
  • I DONT want to change my hairstyles. ANY chars
  • > @Xyniana said:
    > I DONT want to change my hairstyles. ANY chars

Then perhaps...don’t buy it?....
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    As far as the human male hairs go I liked all of them but one so I'd be happy with any of those.

I do plan to make a brawler because I've never has a human male character as of yet and those hairs do look awesome so I will probably buy them.
  • The bad thing is that the best hairstyle, the pigtails one, is only avaliable for elins and human. Elsa parody hairstyle also looks greats. Rest aren't so good. Add in a near future Tera Marble Mobile hairstyles looks awesome.