Gridiron anyone? >.>
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    > @ElinUsagi said:
    > Gridiron anyone? >.>

Stahp
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Needs way more FWC
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    I'm still shocked EME cannot pull stats or even make a poll to see what we want/play the most for BG's and use that to make the calendar.

Majority of players I've ever talked to lists them as such for popularity:
    #1 Fraywind
    #2 Corsairs
    #3 Skyring/Gridiron

Would make sense to do x days as below:

3x Fraywind
    2x Corsairs
    1x Gridiron
    1x Skyring
  • Koikoi wrote: »
    I'm still shocked EME cannot pull stats or even make a poll to see what we want/play the most for BG's and use that to make the calendar.

Majority of players I've ever talked to lists them as such for popularity:
    #1 Fraywind
    #2 Corsairs
    #3 Skyring/Gridiron

Would make sense to do x days as below:

3x Fraywind
    2x Corsairs
    1x Gridiron
    1x Skyring

This just hurts the 3s community that does queue. 3s literally popped from the reset until 4am the next day. I don't know why you'd wanna change the way it is now.. it's perfect.. rotates every 4 days.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    > @P9GNNHPDEM said:
    > Koikoi wrote: »
    >
    > I'm still shocked EME cannot pull stats or even make a poll to see what we want/play the most for BG's and use that to make the calendar.
    >
    > Majority of players I've ever talked to lists them as such for popularity:
    > #1 Fraywind
    > #2 Corsairs
    > #3 Skyring/Gridiron
    >
    > Would make sense to do x days as below:
    >
    > 3x Fraywind
    > 2x Corsairs
    > 1x Gridiron
    > 1x Skyring
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > This just hurts the 3s community that does queue. 3s literally popped from the reset until 4am the next day. I don't know why you'd wanna change the way it is now.. it's perfect.. rotates every 4 days.

So you're saying it's better to cater to the 30~ people that q 3s than the 100s of people that Que Fraywind or Corsairs?

Makes sense :thinking:
  • Koikoi wrote: »
    > @P9GNNHPDEM said:
    >
    > I'm still shocked EME cannot pull stats or even make a poll to see what we want/play the most for BG's and use that to make the calendar.
    >
    > Majority of players I've ever talked to lists them as such for popularity:
    > #1 Fraywind
    > #2 Corsairs
    > #3 Skyring/Gridiron
    >
    > Would make sense to do x days as below:
    >
    > 3x Fraywind
    > 2x Corsairs
    > 1x Gridiron
    > 1x Skyring
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > This just hurts the 3s community that does queue. 3s literally popped from the reset until 4am the next day. I don't know why you'd wanna change the way it is now.. it's perfect.. rotates every 4 days.

So you're saying it's better to cater to the 30~ people that q 3s than the 100s of people that Que Fraywind or Corsairs?

Makes sense :thinking:

Deff more than 50 people. I know alot of older players that came back to play the game just for 3s. I also know that 95% of the 3s community does FWC also. Theres gonna be less people qing 3s because of it being a 3v3 format and alot of people just wanna get carried most games. pretty simple
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    > @P9GNNHPDEM said:
    >
    > > @P9GNNHPDEM said:
    > > Koikoi wrote: »
    > >
    > > I'm still shocked EME cannot pull stats or even make a poll to see what we want/play the most for BG's and use that to make the calendar.
    > >
    > > Majority of players I've ever talked to lists them as such for popularity:
    > > #1 Fraywind
    > > #2 Corsairs
    > > #3 Skyring/Gridiron
    > >
    > > Would make sense to do x days as below:
    > >
    > > 3x Fraywind
    > > 2x Corsairs
    > > 1x Gridiron
    > > 1x Skyring
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > This just hurts the 3s community that does queue. 3s literally popped from the reset until 4am the next day. I don't know why you'd wanna change the way it is now.. it's perfect.. rotates every 4 days.
    >
    > So you're saying it's better to cater to the 30~ people that q 3s than the 100s of people that Que Fraywind or Corsairs?
    >
    > Makes sense :thinking:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Deff more than 50 people. I know alot of older players that came back to play the game just for 3s. I also know that 95% of the 3s community does FWC also. Theres gonna be less people qing 3s because of it being a 3v3 format and alot of people just wanna get carried most games. pretty simple

My average que time on 3s days is 15-25 minutes.

Fraywind/Corsairs/gridiron 5~ minutes.

Yes I am a DPS so I expect longer. But if I have to choose between sitting around waiting for a game or play one with little wait. I'll go for the shorter any day.
  • I would just expect to have like one more day of fwc than usual since its the fav bg of the majority.
  • HecroGunnerHecroGunner ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Koikoi wrote: »
    My average que time on 3s days is 15-25 minutes.
    What game are you playing? DPS queue times range from instant to 7 minutes on average. The only time queues slow down is due to healers forming teams for team 3s but even then there's a healthy amount of healers each jackpot day to reach those queue times.

• KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    @seandynamite please either hold an in game poll or do one on the forums to get a feel of what players want for battleground days.

Also any update on the rewards being changed ? You had asked in another thread for suggestions and many were given.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/205530/#Comment_205530