New Talisman from K Tera

Comments

• YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shouldn't be a surprise, when they said gear cycles were going to be further apart they were of course going to just make you grind more than just your basic gear and enchanting it. I find it better to just replace my gear every x months, all they really had to do was get rid of the re-rolling stats issue or remove most of the utterly useless stats.
  • I am 100% certain this wont matter to BHS but just on principle I feel I have to say this.

The reasoning between the new Talisman system is at best utterly convoluted and at worst simply trying to play us for fools by introducing a new ridiculous grind "for the player's benefit".

The best way to deal with some rolls not being used - well how about this suggestion:

Dialoonia wrote: »

Also BHS: "Once player chosed a stat their didnt changed them because some stats were stonger" > Then BUFF THE OTHER FCKING STATS to make them worth

Overline
    18 Cirtrate > 50 Critrate
    0,3 Critpower > 1,5 Critpower
    9% Attackspeed > 9% Atkspeed + 3% CDR
    7,2% CDR
    9,3% Enrage

Underline:
    14 Critrate > 30 Critrate
    0,3 Critpower > 1,0 Critpower
    4% Atkspeed > 4% Attackspeed + 2% CDR
    7,2% CDR
    9,3% Enrage
    6,9% Behind

• Yamazuki wrote: »
    This shouldn't be a surprise, when they said gear cycles were going to be further apart they were of course going to just make you grind more than just your basic gear and enchanting it. I find it better to just replace my gear every x months, all they really had to do was get rid of the re-rolling stats issue or remove most of the utterly useless stats.

Yes I would prefer just replacing gear every 6ish months to this new Talsiman abomination...
  • 6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    Melyodis wrote: »
    can someone confirm if ktera community complains about lags and the same noc lags we have?

Their internet connections are in average far better than over NA, and as long as you have 50 MB/s download speeds you dont lag from normal noctenium, so they probably dont have the issue.

that why some issues we have they wont fix because our tech sucks compared theirs lol its not our computers its our ISP'S THATS the problem even tera server ISP xd.
  • Seriously? No thank you
  • Alot of top players quit from hearing this bad news. Were fed up with the insane grind for maxed tier. +9/+8 stormcry set is hard enough to get and 10x worse than the old +15 system. By adding this nonsense it will increase the grind/p2w even further.

Only NaTera has routing problems.. I play on alot of MMORPG that are based in USA and never heard of lag related to routing until I played NaTera.
  • MewtubeMewtube ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    This talisman system will be the final nail in the Tera's coffin The developer is essentially saying: "We think the current selectable gear rolls are too easy and players are not feeling accomplished, we want to turn it into a hard mode that you grind hundreds of hours for the right RNG to get the same optimal rolls." It's one of the many things that's been taken away from what players already have, and give it back conditionally while call it a feature or event. Great Job.
  • EvasiveFoxEvasiveFox ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Damn. Hearing this news makes me sad. After 3 years of Tera, I guess I'll have to switch to FF14 when that patch comes out because I really don't feel like grinding for Talisman.
  • Time to find a new game.
  • I honestly think people are overreacting.
    You know, like they always do.

Let me be clear: I don't like the changes. I think things are fine as they are now.
    Having read that whole dev notes page, basically everything except armor top line and weapon lines are just being added to base stats.

Once more: I don't like these changes and I hope they don't go through.
  • Man, I have to quit Tera now. This will kill my will to play. You can't be serious that we all lose what we've had for years and then have to grind RNG to replace it. This game is over. So very over. Just shut off the servers now.
  • Rathgar wrote: »
    Man, I have to quit Tera now. This will kill my will to play. You can't be serious that we all lose what we've had for years and then have to grind RNG to replace it. This game is over. So very over. Just shut off the servers now.

A friendly reminder to keep posts constructive and offer feedback / suggestions, instead of making statements that violate the Forum's Rules.
  • Rathgar wrote: »
    Man, I have to quit Tera now. This will kill my will to play. You can't be serious that we all lose what we've had for years and then have to grind RNG to replace it. This game is over. So very over. Just shut off the servers now.

A friendly reminder to keep posts constructive and offer feedback / suggestions, instead of making statements that violate the Forum's Rules.

I love how you only scold me but no one else. Gotta love when EME has a personal vendetta against players that have paid for Elite for years.
  • CornishRex wrote: »
    EvasiveFox wrote: »
    Rathgar wrote: »

I love how you only scold me but no one else. Gotta love when EME has a personal vendetta against players that have paid for Elite for years.

b-but he didn't quote you or scold you personally at all
    and hey just because you give them money doesn't mean you're entitled to a special treatment

So, he only went after my comment and no on else's. That's the pure definition of singling someone out and also, he will probably delete my comment. Get a clue and stop white knighting.
  • EvasiveFox wrote: »
    Rathgar wrote: »

Sorry EvasiveFox. There was no personal vendetta against you. There is a time and a place for direct Moderation, as well as friendly reminders.