There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

Gem Crates

Might want to either fix your announcement page (price: 95 emp) or the actual store price (195 emp)

Comments

• Agreed was just saying same thing to guildmates. They messed it up somewhere.
  • Yeah sorry updating the news post - it's 195. I had to change the price at the last minute and it didn't get communicated through to the staged news post.
  • Yeah sorry updating the news post - it's 195. I had to change the price at the last minute and it didn't get communicated through to the staged news post.

I pray for those 800 emeralds. GOD DO I PRAY. knowing me I will get the lowest amount reward though RnG hates me.
  • LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭✭
    edited February 22
    lol i wonder what the whiteknights will say to justify this as not p2w

how is this p2w?.. you can totally get gems in game by doing guardians, ghillie, pit, dungeons and from broker spending your gold, etc... it takes TIME to farm them i know but still not p2w...
  • SolheimSolheim ✭✭
    edited February 22
    lol i wonder what the whiteknights will say to justify this as not p2w

I can tell you already.
    "All of these are obtainable in game through crafting or drops"\
    Personally, I don't really care. I'm not going to open my wallet for them, I'd rather grind because that gives me something to do and work towards, but other people can do whatever
    Edit: Previous comment beat me to the punch
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Nice knowing you Tera market...you were on life support after events but [filtered] you're dead now....Everyone can be Kamizama for a few days
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seriously hope this will not fook the EMP rates.... which I bet it will
  • This is literally buying gold in a sense.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    REDDOT wrote: »
    This is literally buying gold in a sense.

Probably the aftermatch after trying to fight goldsellers, a war that is hard to win and EME looks like they chose the "If you can't win agaisnt them, join them".

This will clearly could make changes the economy in-game, and I don't think that change will be for good.
  • REDDOT wrote: »

Elite 30 and 90s say hi....
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »

Probably the aftermatch after trying to fight goldsellers, a war that is hard to win and EME looks like they chose the "If you can't win agaisnt them, join them".

This will clearly could make changes the economy in-game, and I don't think that change will be for good.

Mnn I think the effect on the economy will be transient as it is limited both by time and the amount of EMP (aka real money) available. But yes I wouldn't be surprised to see EMP spike to 60+.

• Nice way to [filtered] up your game.
  • McOnosRep wrote: »

Elite 30 and 90s say hi....

Elite doesn't directly give raw gold.
This discussion has been closed.