The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running! Thank you for your patience!

So once March 12th happens...

will the servers go off and we just gotta wait a little while longer to play again? Just wondering xD

Comments

• A little while longer, yes. It will depend in part how the open beta performs. We ironed out a lot of issues during the previous technical test, but we anticipate the load during open beta will be quite a bit larger so hopefully things run smoothly.

This is the reason we opted to do an open beta instead of a closed beta, we really want to stress test the server to ensure we're ready for launch.
  • A little while longer, yes. It will depend in part how the open beta performs. We ironed out a lot of issues during the previous technical test, but we anticipate the load during open beta will be quite a bit larger so hopefully things run smoothly.

This is the reason we opted to do an open beta instead of a closed beta, we really want to stress test the server to ensure we're ready for launch.

Awesome I'm looking forward to putting the server to the test!
  • A little while longer, yes. It will depend in part how the open beta performs. We ironed out a lot of issues during the previous technical test, but we anticipate the load during open beta will be quite a bit
    A little while longer, yes. It will depend in part how the open beta performs. We ironed out a lot of issues during the previous technical test, but we anticipate the load during open beta will be quite a bit larger so hopefully things run smoothly.

Hello, I just want to warn you that I do not speak English well. I'm interested in interface parameters. Will the game be translated into the language of your country? I'm from Russia. thanks for the answer
  • 67F3KX6DGH wrote: »
    A little while longer, yes. It will depend in part how the open beta performs. We ironed out a lot of issues during the previous technical test, but we anticipate the load during open beta will be quite a bit
    A little while longer, yes. It will depend in part how the open beta performs. We ironed out a lot of issues during the previous technical test, but we anticipate the load during open beta will be quite a bit larger so hopefully things run smoothly.

Hello, I just want to warn you that I do not speak English well. I'm interested in interface parameters. Will the game be translated into the language of your country? I'm from Russia. thanks for the answer

that sounds like something you can make a separate post for