The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Male Brawler Question

I am just wondering, though I am sure this probably won't happen I'm throwing it out there anyway.

Usually, when a new class releases we get the little Fashion grab bags, will that also be the case for the male brawlers?

We had one when Valk came out, several when the new elin classes came out so I am curious will there be one for the human males as well?

Comments

• Maybeeee... B)
  • AnotsuAnotsu ✭✭✭
    Can't get an answer from EME smh fam
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Maybeeee... B)

*Pets head* Most Precious Dragon anytime you say Maybeeee it always turns into a yes LOL.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭
    Maybeeee... B)

I will take that as a yes. Although, I've already snagged some super cheap human male outfits. Hehehe
  • The problem is it won't be an exciting surprise event if the CM's give away all the info beforehand. :P And anything they say may be subject to change up until it's an official post with patch-notes.

History, however, indicates yes, you can expect some outfits and probably gems and stuff in a levelling event.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh yeah reminds me I have a swagger suitcase for sale heheheeee
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Skiffz wrote: »
    The problem is it won't be an exciting surprise event if the CM's give away all the info beforehand. :P And anything they say may be subject to change up until it's an official post with patch-notes.

History, however, indicates yes, you can expect some outfits and probably gems and stuff in a levelling event.

Already got my man thong ready for him what more could I need LOL
  • ElinLove wrote: »

Is that the name of something we sold?! If not maybe that's what I'll name the human male garment box
  • I also didn't see mentioned if we are getting a free character slot to fit the new class.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 23
    ElinLove wrote: »

Is that the name of something we sold?! If not maybe that's what I'll name the human male garment box

https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/swaggeringbox1/swaggering-gothic-rapture-box

This is the dyeable one (So "Colorful Swagger Suitcase"), but yeah. It's not a bad name, though.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »

Yep, it's the costume box that comes from this purchase https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/swaggerintogothicrapture/swagger-into-gothic-rapture-bundle
    (or events, in my case if I recall).
  • Killstyle wrote: »
    I also didn't see mentioned if we are getting a free character slot to fit the new class.

Yes - we will give one out to every account on first login during the first week after Counterpunch is released (starting on March 13)
  • Killstyle wrote: »
    I also didn't see mentioned if we are getting a free character slot to fit the new class.

Yes - we will give one out to every account on first login during the first week after Counterpunch is released (starting on March 13)

Good news. But still i have a question - if we wont be able to change gender of our existing brawlers from the start ph patch (which it seems we wont), can you make that period shorter than 3 months (as it was with elin gunner)? I really want to just change my brawler because i have few expensive cosmetics on it and some titles that can't be obtained now (like alliance ones plus a mask, of course)... Like at least a month or so?
    But still weird since KTera had it since beginning :x