[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Will there be a Twitch Live Stream today? 2/23/18

Comments

• Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Most likely not, unless they've found a CM that they are wanting to introduce. Occasionally @seandynamite will hop on with someone like @SingleBear if anything important needs to be addressed, but casual streams will be on hold until they find a Community Manager to replace Spacey.
  • Well, I know people have applied for one position or the other. They haven't heard anything other than an automated e-mail after applying going on three weeks now. Take that as you will.
  • I asked if there was going to be a Stream on Twitch today, and regretfully it sounds like it will be a no, opting to give more information the following week.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    I asked if there was going to be a Stream on Twitch today, and regretfully it sounds like it will be a no, opting to give more information the following week.
    so are you saying we will get one next week with this comment
    opting to give more information the following week
  • I believe there is a plan for a stream next week.