[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Valk queston

2»

Comments

• HaloistHaloist ✭✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    Not sure, I'll check later. It was hard for my to pick glyphs cause of so many awesome ones xD But I mostly have the crit ones and increase skill damage, though I probably will exchange the increase chance to crit ones for something else. Do y'all think that'd be beneficial since I crit a lot anyway?

Crit glyphs are rarely useful for Valkyrie since your main dps skills are not the ones with crit glyphs, and they have almost 100% crit chance at 7 runestacks anyway. You should be following the glyph build on essentialmana if you can.
  • @OP CAN WE SEE YOU WEAPON ROLLS
    ALSO AS SOME SAY 100CRIT -110 IS BEST REST POWER also there some glyphs that that increase damage on to skill before using shining crescent take all that into consideration
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    YLGC3JEJ4P wrote: »
    @OP CAN WE SEE YOU WEAPON ROLLS
    ALSO AS SOME SAY 100CRIT -110 IS BEST REST POWER also there some glyphs that that increase damage on to skill before using shining crescent take all that into consideration

No you can't sorry because I have no spellbinds to lock the ones I want.
  • Tenshi1 wrote: »

Your rolls are probably wrong. And your glyphs are definitely wrong. There's a Valkyrie guide on Essential Mana, go read it.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    vtctma wrote: »

Your rolls are probably wrong. And your glyphs are definitely wrong. There's a Valkyrie guide on Essential Mana, go read it.

I don't need you to tell me I'm "Definitely wrong", especially since you have no clue what my glyphs/rolls are, that's not the point of this. In fact, I told you NOT to. I just wanted some guidance, not you to tell me that.

And I was just about to do that thank you very much...
    vtctma wrote: »

I don't need you to tell me I'm "Definitely wrong", especially since you have no clue what my glyphs/rolls are, that's not the point of this. In fact, I told you NOT to. I just wanted some guidance, not you to tell me that.

And I was just about to do that thank you very much...

You said you went crit glyphs which means that they're wrong lol
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    This was a while back. I might have changed them, if you recall I asked "Do y'all think it'd be beneficial if I did", so you have NO RIGHT to come in here and tell me that I'm wrong. I asked for help, not be ragged on

And I specifically said to be HELPFUL, NOT to tell me I'm wrong. If you even READ my first post, at the top, it said "(Please do not tell me I suck, or anything like that, this is a just a constructive thread, not a bashing thread)"

So if you have NOTHING helpful to say to me, get out
    This was a while back. I might have changed them, if you recall I asked "Do y'all think it'd be beneficial if I did", so you have NO RIGHT to come in here and tell me that I'm wrong. I asked for help, not be ragged on

And I specifically said to be HELPFUL, NOT to tell me I'm wrong. If you even READ my first post, at the top, it said "(Please do not tell me I suck, or anything like that, this is a just a constructive thread, not a bashing thread)"

So if you have NOTHING helpful to say to me, get out

Damn, why you so mad? I'm just saying your stuff is wrong and directed you to a proper guide lol. Never did I say you suck. Pretty much I'm being constructive by directing you to proper place to learn about glyphs crystals and gear.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    You came across as negative dude, not constructive, and literally telling me I'm wrong. There's always a nicer way to say things, NOT saying I'm wrong. And how do you know anyway? I posted this this morning, so I've made some changed regarding to HELPFUL people.

Next time you go meet someone asking for help, DON'T tell them that they're wrong, that's NEVER a good thing to do
  • VirtualONVirtualON ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Are you au.tistic or what? If someone is wrong, i will tell it to their face that they are wrong.

Stay away from the Internet if you are so sensitive.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    VirtualON wrote: »
    Are you au.tistic or what? If someone is wrong, i will tell it to their face that they are wrong.

Stay away from the Internet if you are so sensitive.

OP seems to have some weird idea that somehow being told something is wrong is an attack. As if anyone can give constructive advice to anyone who is already doing things perfectly. If something weren't wrong, what would there be to correct/improve?

That said, adding lol to the end of a sentence can change things from constructive to snark/[filtered] territory, unless you are talking to a personal friend.

I mean, I wouldn't laugh in a stranger's face while I told them what they were doing wrong and expect them to thank me for it. But I would absolutely do that to a friend.
  • 5H96Y49G6D5H96Y49G6D ✭✭✭
    join a guild and if ur guildies can't answer these simple questions [filtered] em
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Okay, I got my info/help, thanks guys. Essentialmana was helpful for me. :)

In fact, I'm looking at it for my ninja as well.

And I'm trying to get that backstab glyph 'cause I don't have it. Almost there :)
  • you do not have full misery but you have the weapon... the rest of the gear don't make much difference in your damage.... see your rotation and glyph, another thing is... your weapon isn't at 3% not a big deal but help, and one of the most important is your jewelry you have to change for the new one... rest is your skill as a player and know your class, almost forget.. try to put Niveot crystal in your weapon and perfect roll on it too.
This discussion has been closed.