[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Tier 12 Gear Dropped for Dungeon's or Crafted?

Does anyome have any specifics regarding Teir 12 gear? I'd imagine it's extremely difficult to attain...

Comments

• Bekrah wrote: »
    Does anyome have any specifics regarding Teir 12 gear? I'd imagine it's extremely difficult to attain...

It's not, you can just buy all the mats to craft
  • BekrahBekrah ✭✭
    vtctma wrote: »
    Bekrah wrote: »

Ok cool. Where do u get the recipes for tier 12 gear?

Ok cool. Where do u get the recipes for tier 12 gear?

Buy them off the broker or run instances for them.
  • BekrahBekrah ✭✭
    Thank you.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭

You can't, onle few mats can be traded.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »

You can't, onle few mats can be traded.

You can buy boxes for the mats. So yes, all of them can be purchased.
    Thank you.
    Don't be miss guided, it will take alot of boxes and good rng to get all the mats for vm9

• BekrahBekrah ✭✭
    Thank you.
    Don't be miss guided, it will take alot of boxes and good rng to get all the mats for vm9

Thank you. I was actually just talking to a friend about that as well.
  • Based12Based12 ✭✭✭
    Plus boxes are really expensive right now, i'd recommend selling them!

And designs for weapons vm9 are like 400-500k gold for their rarity. My recommendation to not waste money right now, is to just get the mats you can from dungeons, and when VSHM comes and other stuff, THEN you aim at that.

For the moment i've seen like 2 or 3 vm9 items in MT and that makes sense because i believe out of all the mats only 1 or 2 are tradeable.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based12 wrote: »
    Plus boxes are really expensive right now, i'd recommend selling them!

And designs for weapons vm9 are like 400-500k gold for their rarity. My recommendation to not waste money right now, is to just get the mats you can from dungeons, and when VSHM comes and other stuff, THEN you aim at that.

For the moment i've seen like 2 or 3 vm9 items in MT and that makes sense because i believe out of all the mats only 1 or 2 are tradeable.

THAT expensive? Guess I'll pass on it for now and just make Misery for the time. Was intending to make VM9 but eh ain't gonna lose the chance for that much money on recipe.
  • if you are rich it doesn't matter you do not even touch a dungeon and you will get all materials from bg boxes gl. P2W
This discussion has been closed.