[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Full +15 Deathwrack Gear set / New Accessories (VM9) (Valkyrie - MT)

13»

Comments

• DialooniaDialoonia ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    The point is that u CAN get BiS without clearing HM once. U basicly can outgear a HM (where u normaly supposed to drop that mat) just with boxes.

From VM 1 - 4 u need to clear the dungeons in order to obtain the materials. I mean if u cleared HH 30 times its okay. But there is no fun if most of the player just outgear everything. In the other Hand they can just release Abcess HM and just buff it every Content. There is no point i adding new Dungeons, because it gets always outgeared.

This is my opinion overall. Not against u. Tera becomes a "Day 1 BiS and farm for next Content" Game.
    But they wont change it because they want money. If everybody can get BiS without HM there are more potential Customer who spend $$$ for enchanting ect. ANd we all know there a peoples who never can clear a HM .

FOr PVP: Just add a exklusive Version of it. SO PVP dont need VM PVX. Also PVP Gear is most of the time waste because there is no OWPVP and most BGs are equalized except Team 3vs3
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Dialoonia wrote: »
    The point is that u CAN get BiS without clearing HM once. U basicly can outgear a HM (where u normaly supposed to drop that mat) just with boxes.

From VM 1 - 4 u need to clear the dungeons in order to obtain the materials. I mean if u cleared HH 30 times its okay. But there is no fun if most of the player just outgear everything. In the other Hand they can just release Abcess HM and just buff it every Content. There is no point i adding new Dungeons, because it gets always outgeared.

This is my opinion overall. Not against u. Tera becomes a "Day 1 BiS and farm for next Content" Game.
    But they wont change it because they want money. If everybody can get BiS without HM there are more potential Customer who spend $$$ for enchanting ect. ANd we all know there a peoples who never can clear a HM .

FOr PVP: Just add a exklusive Version of it. SO PVP dont need VM PVX. Also PVP Gear is most of the time waste because there is no OWPVP and most BGs are equalized except Team 3vs3

you could get vm4+15 pvp version in the first day of the patch.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    [...] why else would I spend time playing it?

COSTUMES!!!
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    [...] why else would I spend time playing it?

COSTUMES!!!

Lol, i guess for some.
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    Are you letmefistyou? :expressionless:
  • Cutechan wrote: »
    Are you letmefistyou? :expressionless:

No. I'd have to gear other people in full vm9 to be him.
  • one special character for TERA nowdays... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ thats all
This discussion has been closed.