Console Frequently Asked Questions - Updated March 9th 2018

Comments

• What happen to close beta people sign in to
  • 7PKDLRJ6CM wrote: »
    It would be able to players from Russia? Cuz on TT we were blocked. ps4 , thank you

No , cuz russians are hardcore players that dont give a chance to rest of us , chinese too hehehe , JK
  • Can my friend who wants to play Tera on his Xbox be able to play on Tempest Reach with me on PC?
  • HeathenDeaconHeathenDeacon ✭✭
    edited February 25
    Can my friend who wants to play Tera on his Xbox be able to play on Tempest Reach with me on PC?

It's safe to assume there won't be any crossplay when console launches.
    That doesn't mean it couldn't happen eventually, but I woouldnt explect anything any time soon.
    The DCUO merger of Ps4 and PC is the only example i can think of it ever happening with a mmo, and that was they were able to balance out most of the advantages a pc interface would have.
    With a game like Tera it would take a major overhaul and most likely they then they still wouldnt be able to balance out the advantages a KB + M would have over a controller.
  • the answer is kinda more of a TBD with the possibility of yes.
    Sounds like me in every weekly meeting at my job. gg.
    Thanks for skipping the closed beta, this shows that you actually listen to the people's cry and push the release quicker. lets hope it wont come in the price of quality.

Also, a question that has been asked before - will tech testers receive any reward (title etc) for their contribution? i feel like i've put actual effort in my report (https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/202334#Comment_202334) and didn't only join to play a game and pass time.
    i've made counts of errors and observed minor and major faults as im sure many others did.

Cheers.
  • few more questions for ya cobalt. I can make a fairly safe asumption on these but i'm sure other people will want to hear it from a en masse person. 1 Will all classes be available like the long desired ninja? 2 will all battlegrounds be available namely corsair's stronghold. 3 will the elin gunner and male brawlers exsist in game during the beta or no? 4 what are your plans to deal with the error 37 we all know is gonna happen because of how many people are literally bat **** bonkers over it being released finally.
  • MekoshiMekoshi
    edited February 26
    Where will Console Tera Begin? Would we be from the beginning of before f2p when cap was 58 or would it be current patch?
  • I'll try to see if I can get a few more of these recent questions answered today.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    edited February 28
    I have a question related to brawlers. Will the male brawler be available at the full launch? Also i have another question. Will the game be supported by the Ps4 version PRO and Xbox One version X systems?
  • > @TLX said:
    > I have a question related to brawlers. Will the male brawler be available at the full launch? Also i have another question. Will the game be supported by the Ps4 version PRO and Xbox One version X systems?
    U can find ps4 pro gameplay on youtube. Don' t know about xbox x.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    7PKDLRJ6CM wrote: »
    > @TLX said:
    > I have a question related to brawlers. Will the male brawler be available at the full launch? Also i have another question. Will the game be supported by the Ps4 version PRO and Xbox One version X systems?
    U can find ps4 pro gameplay on youtube. Don' t know about xbox x.
    Ah ok,thanks for answer the second question.

• Cobalt, I have a few questions for you guys regarding the console beta.

You already kind of answered my question regarding a possible founders pack with a TBA, sounds like a yes but not ready to release details yet which is fine. Any date on the TBA?

This one is especially important for F2P players, will Tera require PS+ or Xbox subscriptions to play or will it be like many other F2P games on these consoles and not require said subs?

Will the Tera console port be mouse and keyboard compatable?

Of the current in store items, will any of the cosmetics be left out of the console version due to the contents timeline or can we expect to see all the same cosmetics? I can't be the only one oggling and planning which of the damn sweet mounts and weapon skins I will be getting my hands on!

Will there be a separate console development roadmap posted on the Tera official site for us to have some idea what to expect in the near future once the game goes live?

Thanks for your answers so far, you guys seem pretty active in the forums.
  • Cobalt,Good morning, I'd like to know if you're having a founder package in open beta? if progress will be maintained? if the items, armor, mounts, will be the same as the pc?
  • Ghreenn wrote: »
    Cobalt,Good morning, I'd like to know if you're having a founder package in open beta? if progress will be maintained? if the items, armor, mounts, will be the same as the pc?

he already answered it in other topic , he said probably yes but doesnt have any confirmation yet , but soon he will have a confirmation and answer to us , but probably yes it will have a founder pack

PS: already saved some money to get it =D
  • Yes, very $$$