The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Gem Crates

1234568»

Comments

• StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    "for this reason, rubyes, shapires, esmeralds and diamonds dont be add to elite gif box"

you can get almost 100 rubyes per char in guardian missions, sometimes shapires and esmeralds im dont see the problem with eme sell gem boxes if are temp sales. since bot players can be get guardian missions with 10 alts everyday and they get +10 k rubyes now.

• CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL - I don't even know what that means.

Ham-fisted is another term for ham-handed, which means: clumsy, bungling, incompetent, amateurish, inept, unskillful, inexpert, maladroit, gauche, awkward, inefficient, bumbling, useless.
  • I for one am glad that they have gem boxes in the shop. I just wish they would keep them. ive always said that they need some sort of gold voucher in the cash shop so we can buy gold.

If gold is purchasable (rather than created in game by effort,) it destroys the economy. F2P games, at least healthy ones, are supported by all the players, not just the spenders.

If you remove the incentive for spenders to interact with free players, then the economy goes belly up very quickly. There is no incentive to bring cosmetics/vouchers/mounts into the game for other players. Free players who farm 4-5 hours cannot compete with a quick purchase of 100k gold. The final death knell is the actual injection of gold into the economy causing inflation.

Permanent Gem boxes would totally destructive for TERA.
    The decision to release this item was made between BHS and myself, Player Council had no impact nor were they consulted, as @counterpoint said. It is based on an item that KTERA and other territories have released. This is not an EME only item. Just to be clear.

Oh so this ham-fisted idea was your brainchild? That makes so much more sense now.

LOL - I don't even know what that means.

You will find out when your population drops by another 20% or so...
  • p2w !!!!!!
  • I like how my original post was just asking about the price discrepancy and it devolved into screaming p2w and such.

Honestly thread could just be closed, my question/issue/ concern was addressed in the first three-four responses
  • Im just glad when the gem crates are gone
  • This game keeps hitting a new low. Can we go back to the old days pre-reaper patch?
  • LOL - I don't even know what that means.

Ham-fisted is another term for ham-handed, which means: clumsy, bungling, incompetent, amateurish, inept, unskillful, inexpert, maladroit, gauche, awkward, inefficient, bumbling, useless.

Maladroit?!! This sounds like some sort of rare medicine? And Gauche sounds like some sort of french action movie where nobody dies but everyone is a hero xDDD

Anyway, the awakening patch being fun and playable is starting to look more like a fleeting dream ( imagine how the market will look like when the emp might be 1:50 or 1:60 and % population will have a very high consumption power while the rest will have to simply act as spectators ).
  • Closing the thread as OP suggested - it's a good idea.
1234568»
This discussion has been closed.