is the Open Beta just going to be a store DL or do we have to get an invite?

All i can gather so far is this is just going ot be your typical console open beta where a DL will pop up in the store for public access.
I was just curious if i didn't see something mentioned that this would be like the previous TT that you had to apply and get an invite for.

Comments

• No Code or Invite needed.
    On March 9th, TERA will appear in each Console's Store and will be available as a free download.
  • Awesome! Time to spread the word to all my friends! B)
    On March 9th, TERA will appear in each Console's Store and will be available as a free download.

is there any region restrictions?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mary69Jane wrote: »
    No Code or Invite needed.

is there any region restrictions?

I think those restrictions will be applied by the same Xbox Live and PSN have already not by EME themselves.
  • CitrusBunnyCitrusBunny ✭✭
    edited February 25
    No Code or Invite needed.

Wait, so we won't be able to predownload the game prior to the open beta? It will come up on the store when the servers come up? Re-read the FAQ, still seems a bit wonky to give maybe a few hours to download the game. Especially a game of this size, unless the game isn't as huge as it is on PC.
  • Hala I asked the days of a closed beta

Wait, so we won't be able to predownload the game prior to the open beta? It will come up on the store when the servers come up? Re-read the FAQ, still seems a bit wonky to give maybe a few hours to download the game. Especially a game of this size, unless the game isn't as huge as it is on PC.
    I answered this question in an update in the Console Frequently Asked Questions Thread
    Can I install TERA on Xbox / PS4 prior the start of Open Beta ?
    - We're waiting to get confirmation on this one, but it sounds like the answer will be yes. If that ends up being the case, I'll try to get a starting time added, for when you can begin the download.