[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Comments

• oh thanks god... thanks for info Babbelsim!
  • the flop is real
  • Hahahahahahaha

I'm laughing so hard with that dev note. I feel like the guy wrote this while crying lmao
  • Good. I hope it stays dead!
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe now BHS can focus more on the second part of class awakening!
  • They will just rework it and make it "less" cancerous .. do you really believe BHS stop quick money grab players? They will just find a reason to give us more grind.

I bet in the next patch we can enchant heroic vow gear or maybe a new upgrade will come with 1290 Gold Talents. 25 Ele Essences and 15 Diamonds need per attemps with 5% Base chance lol
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    Rip any creative class builds. Talismans were going to be so cool, stupid korean players ruining the game
  • Ray676 wrote: »
    Rip any creative class builds. Talismans were going to be so cool, stupid korean players ruining the game

No creative builds would have come from it. It would have been exactly the same as it is now, where there's one optimal build for each class.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray676 wrote: »

Yeah.

I bet my Elin's tail that it would end as the exact same thing we all know: one optimal talisman, 5 other situational talismans, grind your soul to get the correct ones.
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    No duh there would be "optimal min/max" talsimans. There's min/max in every game. But that's obviously for people who care about min/maxing and pop consumables every fight. You can still play the game, not min/max and still do very good damage and pull good numbers. Just being competent on your class(es) is enough.

So i'll say again, RIP any creative and fun builds that could have happened.
  • noooooooo, mi lakan talisman :'( ( :p )
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    ^ Case in point: The Koreans were meming these two Sorc Talismans pretty hard

1) [All Skills] Increase Cooldowns on all skills by 85%, but on successful hits decrease cooldown by 0.1 seconds
    2) [Hailstorm] On successful cast, enable re-cast of this skill within 3 seconds, but increase cooldown by 53%

Rocket fueling rotations by reducing cooldowns, because why not.

====

In any event, you were looking at 300 million + gold to grind to get to a decent set of top tier talismans. And they might not even have been the ones you wanted.