The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Fashion Coupon Store Update - Phase 1

Comments

• For all suggestions, pictures aren't quite as helpful to me, and I do actually need an in-game name or item ID for all suggestions. Thx.

• Ok, its Crisping Cuirass, Supple Workgloves and Trapper's Snagged Boots, level 10 leather armor set.
  • ThomasticThomastic ✭✭
    edited February 28
    Crystalline Mask
    ID: 48058 unionmask_king.png
  • What about adding in store items in rotation for like 5-10k fashion coupons for like a month or so? Something up there so that fashion coupons can gain some value.

Like a store item that really don't sell that well but is a really nice look.
  • No thanks on the crystalline mask UNLESS it's a different item than the original.

I would personally want the imperator weapons as weapon skins, but I don't know the item ids. Hopefully someone else may know. The name of the ninja weapon itself is the Protestar off the top of my head if that helps.
  • ElinLove wrote: »

Eh, frankly I got the outfit during the leveling event, and... Hey, it's just leveling a character. I ain't any special because of that, nothing that affects me if people want the costume that I could get on that event and don't even like by the way.

to bad i didn't play or refused to play when they were handing out masks because to me its just a cosmetic and its meh like you u said it was easy to get so sure pop one in the ole fashion coupons store for me at 300 coupons please.

• 6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    TJKat wrote: »
    Ninja's noctenium skin also seems to be exactly the same as the North Star skin.

Because those classes were added after alliance. Neither reaper, gunner, brawler, ninja or valk had noctenium gear.

I figured this was the case. However, Brawler got a skin that's unique in the shop, and Gunner got a red re-color of the Celeboom/Exalted Arcannon. I'm pretty sure both of those skins are used for avatar weapons you come across while leveling, but I couldn't tell you exactly which ones they are (I think Brawler is the one you get in the low 40s, and Gunner is one of the ones after level 60?). Valkyrie also got a re-color, but it's barely noticeable and looks almost identical to the Vile Runepike.

• StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 28
    Dagon Avatar Weapon skins
    item : no idea ( was Dreatwards model weapon skin )
  • LaemieLaemie ✭✭
    edited February 28
    Imperator skin series:

"Metal"
    Gunner: Burnitor - 88072
    Brawler: Fascifists - 88073
    Berserker: Monarx - 88066
    Lancer: Tyrlance - 88064

"Leather"
    Slayer: Sharptongue - 88065
    Warrior: Pay & Back - 88063
    Valkyrie: Foregatherer - 59587
    Archer: Tsarch - 88068
    Reaper: Tyrankles - 88071

"Cloth"
    Priest: Despoll - 88069
    Mystic: Vicerod - 88070
    Sorcerer: Polar Rule - 88067
    Ninja: Protestar - 88074

Hope it helps, i will try to find more... All from Teradatabase!
  • LaemieLaemie ✭✭
    edited March 1
    Bloodhoned skin series:

"Metal"
    Gunner: Bloodhoned Arcannon - 55456
    Brawler: I cant find the "real" Bloodhoned but i found the "Early" version*:
    *Early Bloodhoned Powerfists - 82455
    Berserker: Bloodhoned Axe - 19349
    Lancer: Bloodhoned Lance - 19347

"Leather"
    Slayer: Bloodhoned Greatsword - 19348
    Warrior: Bloodhoned Twin Swords: 19346
    Valkyrie: Bloodhoned RuneGlaive - 59504
    Archer: Bloodhoned Bow - 19351
    Reaper: Bloodhoned Scythes - 19354

"Cloth"
    Priest: Bloodhoned Staff - 19352
    Mystic: Bloodhoned Scepter - 19353
    Sorcerer: Bloodhoned Disc - 19350
    Ninja: Bloodhoned Shuriken - 58070

Dah!

Edit tons of typoes
  • I would not suggest alliance masks.. because some players actually worked hard back then to earn them.
    If you guys want it back should do something about cuv or something similar to the old alliance.
  • LaemieLaemie ✭✭
    edited March 1
    Duno if the weapons themselves can be turned into skins :shrug: But there's that.

So i found this skin latest?cb=20140316151328&path-prefix=de

Actual skin this time, its called Masterpiece Weapon skin, so its Masterpiece Axe Weapon Skin, Masterpiece Greatsword Weapon Skin etc..:

"Metal"
    Berserker: 200684
    Lancer: 200636

"Leather"
    Slayer: 200660
    Warrior: 200612
    Archer: 200732

"Cloth"
    Priest: 200756
    Mystic: 200780
    Sorcerer: 200708
  • LaemieLaemie ✭✭
    edited March 1
    Found the bloodthursty series:
    m3ADETk.jpg

Idk why i typed all the things down when i could just take pics, so here it is:
    ehlcEvJ.png
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder how that site you using gets those item codes and such, and wonder/hope they also don't change by builds.

I mean you can somehow crack up the game (usually for this type of stuff quite easily just opening the packets) but anyway interested in how it's done, or if there is some other way to find it out.
  • LaemieLaemie ✭✭
    edited March 1
    I have no idea, its just there so i just used it! Anyways..

All the last things (Actually no, there are still the low level ones in uncommon rarity, but i didnt include them) i could find (Sorry i got laezy and included all the things i posted above too)

Reveal the huge list of un-organised skins (Open in new tab for full res!):
    0nHPPIT.jpg
This discussion has been closed.