The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

March BG Jackpot Calendar

For the month of March we are switching up some things.

First, we will only be setting 2 BGs on the calendar to swap out everyday.

Gridiron has been removed, since there is a newer version coming in the near future.

Fraywind Canyon and Corsairs' Stronghold (both versions) will rotate everyday as listed in this fancy Excel calendar:

Capture.PNG

Second, we are changing up what you can get in the jackpot. Jackpots in featured battlegrounds award one of the following:

• Emeralds x5 ( this has a higher probability than what the Diamond had )
  • Superior Etching Box x1
  • Champions Enchanting Box x1
  • Precious Gem Box x1
  • Dragon Scales x2

Battleground jackpots start at 10 a.m. PST and end at 9:59 a.m. PST the following morning, when the highlighted battleground switches to the next one. Remember, March 11th marks the beginning of Daylight Savings Time here in NA, so that day, I adjusted the event to run so the times SHOULDN'T change.

Added as additional rewards to the following Vanguard Requests :

Corsairs' Stronghold - Win in Corsairs' Stronghold (not the pre-formed version)
Fraywind Canyon - Win in Fraywind Canyon

- Champion's Enchanting Chest x1
- Ruby x2

Comments

• loooooooooooooooool
  • wait why is this the most useless calendar/jackpot to date? You're essentially killing 2 BG's one which is popular amongst serious PVP players (3's) and while I do agree that the current options are better than the massive amount of titans storms we all got in previous BG's the new jackpots aren't worth much at all either.
  • Best calendar ever (no sarcasm)
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    BEST BG CALENDAR EVER.

(No sarcasm)

And better rewards!

-thumbs up eme-
  • FoeFoe ✭✭
    No 3s and no diamonds? Wrap it up boys, back to Runescape.
  • Miss me all month with that lame ish
  • hawhawhaw good joke, April fools already? Oh wait, you guys are srs.

ROFL
  • Dragon scales pls -.- titans were actually worth something, but those? I'd be happy with that if you'd remove dragon scales
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    emeralds needs to be higher by like 2-3. but this is a good calendar.

also what is Champions enchant box have in it?
  • hype!
  • PiltoverPiltover ✭✭
    How to [filtered] off literally every 3s player with 1 photo, a short guide by Enmasse.
  • I'll be perfectly frank regarding Gridiron and Champion's Skyring:

Gridiron is getting a revamp soon and we'll focus back on it when it's more relevant (in the hopes it is more relevant, that is)

Champion's Skyring has had too many issues with being exploited for the rewards (mainly via organized throwing of matches), so adding jackpots to them needs to happen on a very shortly timed and monitored basis going forward (if we want to be able to add better jackpots, like I believe this one to be). Feedback is being passed back to the devs to work on that, but for the meantime that's just how it will be. We will try to work on a way to do this (we actually are working on an idea already but requires a CM to help).
  • AthleticAthletic ✭✭
    No yall not lmaooo
  • So basically the people that enjoy and look forward to 3s day lose that due to a few people you cant control, why am i not surprised.
  • I'll be perfectly frank regarding Champion's Skyring:

Champion's Skyring has had too many issues with being exploited for the rewards (mainly via organized throwing of matches), so adding jackpots to them needs to happen on a very shortly timed and monitored basis going forward (if we want to be able to add better jackpots, like I believe this one to be). Feedback is being passed back to the devs to work on that, but for the meantime that's just how it will be. We will try to work on a way to do this (we actually are working on an idea already but requires a CM to help).

I'll admit I'm all for the new changes in regards to the rewards updates but the calendar changes are something else my man.
    Gridiron getting removed and revamped in Korea is also a justified change for the calendar..........but Skyring?
    Lets be real for a second here. Battleground dates and rewards are the main reason why the PvP queues even move on the NA server. Without the rewards, the queues for other gamemodes are so far and few its ridiculous compared to the old days.

Champion Skyring is by far the most respected PvP game mode in Tera since its release.
    You're basically giving every hardcore pvp player the middle finger as the game mode had only traffic due to the Jackpot rewards. You guys coulda eased up this by limiting the number of days Skyring appears on the weekly by once a week as you guys come up with a solution rather than delete it all together for a month.

I understand if Enmasse doesn't fully trust the Tera Community to Police the exploiters/match riggers but I'm sure there coulda definitely been a better alternative than the one you guys are implimenting.

Jackpot was the reason why 3's was revived.
    Jackpot gave incentive for people to even try the game mode.
    Jackpot rejuvenate PvP gamemodes in Tera

Don't let Jackpot die in Tera's best game mode
This discussion has been closed.