Console Frequently Asked Questions - Updated March 9th 2018

Comments

• > @WCWKXCHTTG disse:
    > Ghreenn escreveu: »
    >
    > Cobalt,Good morning, I'd like to know if you're having a founder package in open beta? if progress will be maintained? if the items, armor, mounts, will be the same as the pc?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > he already answered it in other topic , he said probably yes but doesnt have any confirmation yet , but soon he will have a confirmation and answer to us , but probably yes it will have a founder pack
    >
    > PS: already saved some money to get it =D
    Yes very $$$
  • Ghreenn wrote: »
    Yes, very $$$

i didnt meant to be rich , i mean that im anxious to play it for almost a year =D
  • Couple of ?'s

Will the other classes be in the game?
    Will the game setup be like the PC version? (like upgrading changes that happened to PC recently)
  • Will you guys support the Xbox one X and that 6 teraflop gpu ? =)
  • > @WCWKXCHTTG disse:
    > Ghreenn escreveu: »
    >
    > Yes, very $$$
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > i didnt meant to be rich , i mean that im anxious to play it for almost a year =D

Yes, me too!!!
  • edited March 1
    hi, is it possible to know when the complete game will be released?
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    edited March 1
    I post on other thread, maybe in May 1.
  • I was hoping sooner
  • Cobalt, I have a few questions for you guys regarding the console beta.

You already kind of answered my question regarding a possible founders pack with a TBA, sounds like a yes but not ready to release details yet which is fine. Any date on the TBA?

This one is especially important for F2P players, will Tera require PS+ or Xbox subscriptions to play or will it be like many other F2P games on these consoles and not require said subs?

Will the Tera console port be mouse and keyboard compatable?

Of the current in store items, will any of the cosmetics be left out of the console version due to the contents timeline or can we expect to see all the same cosmetics? I can't be the only one oggling and planning which of the damn sweet mounts and weapon skins I will be getting my hands on!

Will there be a separate console development roadmap posted on the Tera official site for us to have some idea what to expect in the near future once the game goes live?

Thanks for your answers so far, you guys seem pretty active in the forums.
    I've added all of these questions to my list to try and get answers for. As you can imagine, things are really busy with Open Beta being so close, and some details will have official announcements coming for them.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    edited March 1
    Cobalt, I have a few questions for you guys regarding the console beta.

You already kind of answered my question regarding a possible founders pack with a TBA, sounds like a yes but not ready to release details yet which is fine. Any date on the TBA?

This one is especially important for F2P players, will Tera require PS+ or Xbox subscriptions to play or will it be like many other F2P games on these consoles and not require said subs?

Will the Tera console port be mouse and keyboard compatable?

Of the current in store items, will any of the cosmetics be left out of the console version due to the contents timeline or can we expect to see all the same cosmetics? I can't be the only one oggling and planning which of the damn sweet mounts and weapon skins I will be getting my hands on!

Will there be a separate console development roadmap posted on the Tera official site for us to have some idea what to expect in the near future once the game goes live?

Thanks for your answers so far, you guys seem pretty active in the forums.
    I've added all of these questions to my list to try and get answers for. As you can imagine, things are really busy with Open Beta being so close, and some details will have official announcements coming for them.
    Thanks. male brawler / release date on consoles ?

• TLX wrote: »
    Welcome. As we get closer, we'll be able to share more details to the two questions you just asked.
  • I wait for more news, THX
  • TLX wrote: »
    Welcome. As we get closer, we'll be able to share more details to the two questions you just asked.

Cheers, really appreciate it.

BTW do you guys use a company twitter?
  • lolwatlolwat ✭✭
    Is kb and mouse compatible with ps4 version? Also, do we need separate accounts for PC and console? Is there a way to tie PS4/Xbox into your PC account for the website?
  • Cobalt has the KBM question on a list to be answered already.

I do wonder how they will handle account linking though.