[PC] Maintenance is completed!

Upcoming Changes to TERA Store Items

Comments

• jongbaejongbae ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Araya wrote: »
    Finally, beginning March 30, in order to ensure a high level of service for all TERA players, the Customer Support team will no longer be swapping out bound costumes for versions wearable by your character’s new race or gender. Costumes remaining in your character’s inventory following a race or gender change will still be usable should that character change back to its original race or gender.

"High level of service for all TERA players" aka the only thing I'm sure people ask to customer support to do like 90% of the time? Damn you guys are lazy.

Is there a way to stop this?
  • AryixAryix ✭✭✭
    Pardon me, but please clarify how removing an option that helps the playerbase ensures a high level of service.
  • Why would you even want to race change then? You spend MILLIONS on costumes only to not be able to wear them anymore? Literally why not delete the item????????????????????????????????????????????? One of supports biggest features was race changing lmao wow.
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    > @Lihau said:
    > If this is some sort of business scheme.. it's a pretty naive one. Do you honestly think you'll profit more from doing this? Player's will not bother race changing anymore cause they had that cushion of being able to convert their previous costumes to their new race. Even if the changing vouchers are reduced in price that's not enough compensation of all of the lost costumes.

I don't think it's a business scheme, the truth is
    ... they don't have enough people on staff to deal with players demand. Simple like that.

And the funny thing is, they keep getting more and more games to publish even with low ppl on the office ;-)
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    i have no words to describe how stupid this decision is.
  • jongbaejongbae ✭✭✭
    hellno wrote: »
    Honestly I understand 100% why this needed to happen. I know people that race change non stop and support always helps them out. For the price of race change it is WAY to much work for the income they get for it.

I'm 100% people won't mind to keep the original price as long as the option is still open. NO BODY IS ASKING FOR THE PRICE TO BE LOWER.
  • Ryukia wrote: »
    Lmfao. Ya'll too lazy to change a few costumes around? What else is there to do at the office, break the servers?

They are already broken xddd
  • You're going to lose money off this. No one will buy race vouchers at the rate they do now.
  • GI2hMpC.png

xddddddddddd
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    On March 30, 2018, we’re making changes to two of the vouchers available from the TERA in-game and web site stores. First, we’re lowering the price of the Race Change Voucher from 2495 to 1695 EMP, and the Gender Change Voucher from 1495 to 1195 EMP.

In addition to the price drop on March 30, beginning today we are also adding an indefinite 15% discount to the following TERA Store items for players with active Elite Status:

- Level 60 Scroll
    - Additional Character Slot
    - Bank Expansion
    - Bank Expansion Bundle (3)
    - Wardrobe Expansion
    - Inventory Expansion
    - Inventory Expansion 3-pack
    - Guild Name Change Voucher
    - Race Change Voucher
    - Name Change Voucher
    - Appearance Change Voucher
    - Gender Change Voucher

Finally, beginning March 30, in order to ensure a high level of service for all TERA players, the Customer Support team will no longer be swapping out bound costumes for versions wearable by your character’s new race or gender. Costumes remaining in your character’s inventory following a race or gender change will still be usable should that character change back to its original race or gender.

Yeah, to make matters worse, y'all charge me $21.00 for no damn reason???

A1XPVFJ.png
  • How is that "high level of service." Thats my cue to never buy another race changer. How lazy can you guys get? Lol
  • jongbae wrote: »

"High level of service for all TERA players" aka the only thing I'm sure people ask to customer support to do like 90% of the time? Damn you guys are lazy.

Is there a way to stop this?

Yeah, quit the game. =)
  • edited March 2018
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    inb4 counterpoint is here saying it's to be better in line with other regions, which sure is a thing.
    While it is true that it brings us in line with other regions, I don't think it's a good thing. I always thought it was good and responsible that EME offer this service. I do understand the problems it caused for the support people, and understand that it's an added cost, but I would have preferred for it to be handled a different way. (For instance, give people the choice of whether they need the costume change or not and pay accordingly due to the added time required.)
  • HeletteHelette
    edited March 2018
    oh enmasse...

XzFx1Vj.gif

• SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    Damn i used to love race changing. Guess im forever stuck on my current race LOL. I have too many expensive costumes that will soon not be able to be swapped. Neat.
This discussion has been closed.