[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Upcoming Changes to TERA Store Items

Comments

• FurhyanFurhyan ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    People have been screaming for male characters. Now that one is coming out, people are thrilled and happy...

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

You can't race change your current brawler if you main it as a female character for a certain amount of time... Not only that but if you do once you can, kiss your stash of costumes good bye.

I think that you guys should of given a chance to the people that wishes to race change their Brawlers.

I'm just sad for the people that was anticipating this occasion.

And thank you for making it sound like you guys are thirsty for more cash.

:(
  • I wonder what is called "High level of service".
    If you ask anyone: the current situation after using race change voucher maybe is closer to the "high level of service" not the new change incoming.

Without the possibility to race change our bound costumes I dont think its gonna work.
    Why would you waste Emp or gold buying a race change voucher? Just to be an elin or w/e the race you choose for a day bc U have nothing to wear?
    my costumes > race change without costumes
    or
    millions on costumes > race change.

The discount is always great but If we cant change the race of our costumes, Thanks but not thanks.
    My two cents.

• Should just make race change free if they're not gonna do costume re-binds. or just take out race change vouchers altogether
  • What are chances of another company who cares about its playerbase take over ? Do we need to make some kind of petition or send some money to BHS to make this happen ?

None. EME was made specifically so that BHS could publish TERA in NA.
  • "higher level of service" this is a [filtered] meme.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    Costumes (unless race specific) should NOT be bound to a RACE.

This is a completely messed up system.
    Character, sure I understand... but RACE?

I hope you have a automatic converter in the works else you'll have some pretty ticked off customers.
  • Nice way to kill off the remaining player base who support the game by purchasing from the tera store.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bonbonnie wrote: »
    Araya wrote: »
    On March 30, 2018, we’re making changes to two of the vouchers available from the TERA in-game and web site stores. First, we’re lowering the price of the Race Change Voucher from 2495 to 1695 EMP, and the Gender Change Voucher from 1495 to 1195 EMP.

In addition to the price drop on March 30, beginning today we are also adding an indefinite 15% discount to the following TERA Store items for players with active Elite Status:

- Level 60 Scroll
    - Additional Character Slot
    - Bank Expansion
    - Bank Expansion Bundle (3)
    - Wardrobe Expansion
    - Inventory Expansion
    - Inventory Expansion 3-pack
    - Guild Name Change Voucher
    - Race Change Voucher
    - Name Change Voucher
    - Appearance Change Voucher
    - Gender Change Voucher

Finally, beginning March 30, in order to ensure a high level of service for all TERA players, the Customer Support team will no longer be swapping out bound costumes for versions wearable by your character’s new race or gender. Costumes remaining in your character’s inventory following a race or gender change will still be usable should that character change back to its original race or gender.

Yeah, to make matters worse, y'all charge me $21.00 for no damn reason???

A1XPVFJ.png

You should send a support ticket about your problem, and it was not EME who charged you but another 3rd party between them and you.
  • Bad decision, Enmase.. becoming disheartening to play
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    On March 30, 2018, we’re making changes to two of the vouchers available from the TERA in-game and web site stores. First, we’re lowering the price of the Race Change Voucher from 2495 to 1695 EMP, and the Gender Change Voucher from 1495 to 1195 EMP.

In addition to the price drop on March 30, beginning today we are also adding an indefinite 15% discount to the following TERA Store items for players with active Elite Status:

- Level 60 Scroll
    - Bank Expansion
    - Wardrobe Expansion
    - Inventory Expansion
    - Race Change Voucher
    - Name Change Voucher
    - Gender Change Voucher

Finally, beginning March 30, in order to ensure a high level of service for all TERA players, the Customer Support team will no longer be swapping out bound costumes for versions wearable by your character’s new race or gender. Costumes remaining in your character’s inventory following a race or gender change will still be usable should that character change back to its original race or gender.

A1XPVFJ.png

You should send a support ticket about your problem, and it was not EME who charged you but another 3rd party between them and you.

Yeah, I spoke with Araya, but she hasn't messaged me back in a while. Probably end of the work day?
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

- Level 60 Scroll
    - Bank Expansion
    - Wardrobe Expansion
    - Inventory Expansion
    - Race Change Voucher
    - Name Change Voucher
    - Gender Change Voucher

A1XPVFJ.png

Yeah, I spoke with Araya, but she hasn't messaged me back in a while. Probably end of the work day?

EME use Xsollia for the Kritika game , any chance you have/had anything over there ? I don't know about the other games but they don't use Xsollia for tera
  • tisnotme wrote: »
    EME use Xsollia for the Kritika game , any chance you have/had anything over there ? I don't know about the other games but they don't use Xsollia for tera
    It's one of the options when you buy EMP in general for any EME game (if you choose the 600+ methods choice, or however many it is). The price shown looks like a $20 EMP purchase (since I assume there's a $1 transaction fee), but who knows. In any case, yeah, I'm sure they'll work it out.
  • Thanks enmasse!!! now whenever i race change i can spend the leftover 1k emp you so graciously let me keep to buy my new race a nifty costume!! Smart and cost efficient!
This discussion has been closed.