The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Snowflake Bomb Question

Perhaps a really dumb question, I really loved the Snowflake Bomb but how do we get more of them? I need a permanent one in my life so bad Lol

Comments

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I would settle for a regular supply of the temporary ones even.
  • 6R1MM01R36R1MM01R3 ✭✭✭
    Maybe we get a permanent one in events, but since winter is close to an end i dont think we will get it perma til end of 2018 Q wQ
  • I would like a permanent version as well, and it does exist. Would pay for one if it was direct purchase/guaranteed bonus.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    snowflake bomb to become a snowflake usagi :3
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Definitely want a permanent version to play with.
  • I'm happy to see y'all liked them! We weren't sure if you would so we put them in the calendar to gauge the response. I'm sure you haven't seen the last of them.
  • LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭✭
    Yeah it would be nice to have the permanent version... i need that permanent combo of disco ball + snowflake bomb for... reasons.. if you know what i mean ;)
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy to see y'all liked them! We weren't sure if you would so we put them in the calendar to gauge the response. I'm sure you haven't seen the last of them.

Well I certainly loved them not sure about everyone else but it seems people did enjoy them a great deal.