[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Hi! Recomendation??

Hi!

Well, i'll ask this about ranged DPS:

What class is more agile, with movility? I think that archer, in the most of its skills, must stop and use the skill, then move. Sorcerer is a caster, right? But is a show! And Gunner maybe is the most agile with movility.

Greetings and thank you.

Comments

• archer move agile, speically because alot of their moves can be used to walk while charging, gunenr chuinky and sorcs mainly stay in one spot.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    archer is the true agile class because its the only class where you can charge and walk most of your skills. The rest of the DPS requires you to be pretty much still for as long as possible to maximise your damage.
  • edited March 2018
    And more means for survive?? CCs?
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    archer is more agile, sorcer have best survavibility bity
  • edited March 2018
    Ok, nice, that what i want i think. Thanks!

EDIT: you are more awesome, EU not haha
  • admonituadmonitu ✭✭✭
    You sound like archer type. Just go with archer.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    you get two slots to start go both n try them out
  • I'll try Sorcerer, if i like it, i'll play it! Thanks for the answers!
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    It depends if you like physical or magical char, both are ranged dps.
  • MMmm, ok, i must do this question: class with more CC?
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    It doesn't matter if you play a ranged class if you are looking for agility. For max dps you are close to the boss anyway to chase the back of the boss and in RKEM if you are too far away you will make your party pissed off for triggering the target for being too far.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leaving this here:

Gunner is the only class that can auto attack and move at the same time.
    Arcane barrage can be shot while moving, but requires you to stop for the last shot.
    Time bomb can be shot while moving.
    If played right, it can deal a lot of damage, while being mobile.
    It can also be elin. And Elins with giant weapons look cuter.