[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Coming back!

Hi everyone so I relaunched Tera after a few years of being disconnected and I'm thinking of playing again only problem is the few people I played with doesn't look like they play it anymore. So basically is there anyone i can join? I'm a level 39 slayer thanks.

Comments

• I believe the first option
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    Dont do it.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Equitas wrote: »
    What is the first option? If you want us to help you, you're going to have to give us something to work with.

Likely Ascencion Valley, if I recall the servers are presented in alphabetical order at 1st.
    That's kinda how I entered the server, my friends just picked 1st and be it hue
  • Actually the server I'm on is Tempest Reach is it good or should I change to a better one? the name of my character is Demzerk as well.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    4MPFMC7E65 wrote: »
    Actually the server I'm on is Tempest Reach is it good or should I change to a better one? the name of my character is Demzerk as well.

TR is one of the better servers
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    4MPFMC7E65 wrote: »
    Actually the server I'm on is Tempest Reach is it good or should I change to a better one? the name of my character is Demzerk as well.

TR is one of the better servers

Is the best server right now.
  • Can someone tell why exactly I don't usually see players.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Where are you at would be the first question I would ask.

Not many really hangs around in levelling zones. Not even in other servers from other regions.
  • most populated cities will be Velika and Highwatch. as stated above "Not many really hangs around in leveling zones."
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    As you said, you're a Lv 39, so if you're on your level appropriate zone (for quests or monsters) then it will be barren normally indeed, unless events going on there, which isn't the case as of now.
    You will also notice that almost regardless of time, Freedom Plaza in Velika, and Highwatch are always populated.

The time zone you're playing also makes a huge difference, Ascencion Valley is a totally random server, "full" of people from many different time zones all around the globe, but somewhat/very empty at any given moment, kinda constant population over time with some small peaks. Still, you can find some parties anyway at some times.

TR (aka Tempest Reach, your server) in other hand tends to follow a lot the NA's prime times if I recall people saying here, and if I'm not wrong that's around 7 PM PST isn't it? Around that time and weekends the servers should be the most populated.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I recommend finding a larger Guild that doesn't have a level requirement and joining. If you don't fancy the people you meet that way you can always change guilds.

Does anyone here have a TR guild recc? I'm CH so no help there.
  • Oh ok yeah righ now I'm in Allenmatheia city so I think I'll be there around for a bit.