[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

MOST POPULAR SERVER

I'm sure this has been asked previously but, I would like a 2018 update.
I'm not asking for PvP, PvE, or RP purposes. I just would like to know which everyone thinks is the most popular.
Please don't list your server because you're biased. I just want a honest opinion. ^-^

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    TR without a doubt.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I would agree that TR is probably best. MT is also pretty good too.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    CH, the only best server
  • TR(PvE) and MT(PvP). all other servers are empty as hell.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    but all my buddy up codes for my 14 alts on FF go like hell and the higher majority reach lvl65 compared to my alts on CH or TR
  • Thank you @everyone! ^-^ <3
  • McOnosRepMcOnosRep ✭✭✭
    I am curious as to why TR is now suggested over MT when it used to be the other way around? Anyone care to explain what has changed?

Just to say though that I know of at least 3 new HH raids launched in TR recently which is pretty impressive.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    McOnosRep wrote: »
    I am curious as to why TR is now suggested over MT when it used to be the other way around? Anyone care to explain what has changed?
    A few months ago a GM in the Player Council discord confirmed that the player count is higher on TR now officially. Not sure if it was created char count or active player count but yeah. Ever since then I've been seeing people say TR is the more populated one, truth is they're very close.
    Just to say though that I know of at least 3 new HH raids launched in TR recently which is pretty impressive.
    With all those CH TRaitors I'm not even surprised :^)
    Seriously though, the amount of skilled people leaving ch for tr over the past few months is really high, probably enough to fill a few raids.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    CornishRex wrote: »
    McOnosRep wrote: »
    A few months ago a GM in the Player Council discord confirmed that the player count is higher on TR now officially. Not sure if it was created char count or active player count but yeah. Ever since then I've been seeing people say TR is the more populated one, truth is they're very close.
    With all those CH TRaitors I'm not even surprised :^)
    Seriously though, the amount of skilled people leaving ch for tr over the past few months is really high, probably enough to fill a few raids.

I know is not an accurate way to measure server activity but if you look at CU gold stacked by server you can see how MT and TR are close. More than double what AV gives, then FF CU gold rewards are better than AV and CH is about the same or slightly better than FF.

AV
    726URKK.jpg

FF
    92lRGw7.jpg

CH
    NTqhp77.jpg

MT
    OvR1IcF.jpg

TR
    BNtJtaW.jpg

If we consider that CU rewards are the gold spent on NPC's and Broker fees then you can make a guess about what server is more lively.

Btw, MT receive a lot of players from other servers also. Maybe if those servers kept their population and transfers would not be a thing then servers would not be so diferent on population.
  • MT for sure!
  • MT is best, TR is for sissy cowards who was afraid of pvp hahaha!
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    Ps4 EU,best.
  • what pvp? dont you know its non existent? its been gutted.
  • McOnosRepMcOnosRep ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    I know is not an accurate way to measure server activity but if you look at CU gold stacked by server you can see how MT and TR are close

CornishRex wrote: »

Thanks for the useful info. Individual experiences are very good but two pieces of hard data are extremely welcome!
  • I asked both on here and reddit, and the answer was TR is the most populated server at the moment. Reddit even provided proof that a GM confirmed this.