[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

+20 / +24 crit factor innerwear only in cash shop?

Is it possible to get +20 / +24 crit factor innerwear using Goldfinger Tokens or can you only get them from loot boxes?
The highest I've seen from Goldfinger Tokens is +16 innerwear called Practical Cotton Underwear.

Comments

• CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get them from goldfinger tokens yes.
  • AluhAluh ✭✭
    You can , i got one before i quit. 24 crit inner
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    you can get any innerwear, but chances to get top ones are very low. i was unlucky cause every basic/signature innerwear i got i past few months were mp,hp or endurance.
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Theres 2 top crit innerwear. Fortified Basic Innerwear which you can get from goldfinger tokens. Or the p2w version froom lootboxes called Fortified Pinkalicious Innerwear.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was lucky to get a +24 crit and +12 power inners on first day from golden finger tokens,
  • Thanks for the replies, everyone. The basic ones looked fancy, so I was worried they were also from loot boxes.
    Guess I'll save up gold or farm Ghilliglade while waiting for another triple drop event.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm the +20. Got them last year during the Anniversary event when they were giving out stacks of gold finger tokens
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    pay to win faster
  • sell EMP and just buy it directly from players selling them. fastest way of getting them and no gambling on RNG boxes.