Launch on May 1?

Watching videos of races of Tera on the new webpage, i see on the final seconds of those videos, a date, it put May 1. Those videos are old or new? Cus if this date means something, i think there will be the release date of Tera on consoles, but maybe i am wrong. What devs say about that?

Comments

• It might be for the games new updates of content doesn't mean its the launch of the full console launch
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    edited February 25
    It might be for the games new updates of content doesn't mean its the launch of the full console launch
    We will see on May 1,or what staff says.

• counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 27
    So actually, TERA PC launched on May 1, 2012. If they managed to get TERA Console launched on May 1, 2018, right on the anniversary, it would make sense and be pretty timely. (May 1 is also a Tuesday this year, which makes it a potential contender for a launch date.) But, it could also just be (and this may be more likely if it's a race video) that they re-used a pre-launch video so that May 1 is the original PC launch date.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    So actually, TERA PC launched on May 1, 2012. If they managed to get TERA Console launched on May 1, 2018, right on the anniversary, it would make sense and be pretty timely. (May 1 is also a Tuesday this year, which makes it a potential contender for a launch date.) But, it could also just be (and this may be more likely if it's a race video) that they re-used a pre-launch video so that May 1 is the original PC launch date.

That takes sense.

• Jiggo89Jiggo89 ✭✭
    Release is when PlayStation 5 is released xD
  • DXMM75LKCA wrote: »

so 2019? not so far =D
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    edited March 1
    DXMM75LKCA wrote: »
    I am still tasting my Ps4 PRO built in 2017, so please NO THIS COMMENT.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    WCWKXCHTTG wrote: »

so 2019? not so far =D
    Source of that info?
  • RCMPMFGNYYRCMPMFGNYY ✭✭
    edited March 2
    What ?...... going on Release on 2019 :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s Whats going on :'( , what the [filtered] going on Open Beta 9.3.2018 and Release 2019 , that is very very bad
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    RCMPMFGNYY wrote: »
    What ?...... going on Release on 2019 :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s Whats going on :'( , what the [filtered] going on Open Beta 9.3.2018 and Release 2019 , that is very very bad
    Where is the source of that info? Please do not say, with respect, b u l l s h i t like that. Release in 2018 for sure.
  • Jiggo89Jiggo89 ✭✭
    The Release is First half this year, not year 2019 xD
  • DXMM75LKCA wrote: »
    I am really happy to see so many of you that are excited for TERA's release on Console.
    An Announcement will be coming soon, that will confirm exactly when the Official Release will be.
    In the mean time, please try to avoid spreading misinformation on what the release date is.
    Thanks!
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    I am really happy to see so many of you that are excited for TERA's release on Console.
    An Announcement will be coming soon, that will confirm exactly when the Official Release will be.
    In the mean time, please try to avoid spreading misinformation on what the release date is.
    Thanks!
    I am excited. Of Tera on console ofc.

• The guy was joking but yes no spreading false rumors
  • ZazaajiZazaaji ✭✭
    edited March 6
    WCWKXCHTTG wrote: »

so 2019? not so far =D

It's amazing that so many people believed your comment, when it's very clear you're joking. Heck, 2 people in this thread alone took it seriously, and I've seen at least 7 others in other threads commenting similar to what RCMPMFGNYY said, assuming the 2019 thing was unofficial.
This discussion has been closed.