Beta is days away, still no update to FAQ. Cobalt pls!

Current questions players should know in advance of the beta launch still in need of answering.

* Players currently don't know if we will be able to pre-load the beta?

* Will Tera console be Keyboard and Mouse compatible?

* Will we be required to have PS+ or Xbox equivalent to access the beta and/or the final launch?

* Should we delete the beta afterwards or will the live client update the beta program?

* Will all race/classes in the console live version be enabled for testing in the beta?

* Will the cash shop be enabled for testing at no cost to players or will it be disabled?

I can appreciate you guys are busy in the lead up but I think that we really should have more information this close to beta, keeping us all in the dark doesn't garner much faith from the new audience. Even nuggets of information would be better than what we are getting atm. I' assuming the best intentions but you really got to give us something here to work with.

Comments

• Jinto02Jinto02 ✭✭
    So all those questions are already been asked in faq and @CobaltDragon
    Has said he has them and will answer then when he can. As well as the console cm also said their will be an announcement this week in regards to things. Just gotta be patient we all want answers but in the words of the great rolling stones you can't always get what you want.. But if you try sometime you get what you need. Ie we have an open beta :) be happy for the things we know and be patient for thing we would like to know.
  • I am being patient, just hoping a reminder post would get us some answers sooner rather than later.

I can understand not having all questions answered and ready to update the FAQ, but I'm surprised it wasn't updated at all with a few answers as he obtained them.
  • just hoping a reminder post would get us some answers sooner rather than later.
    I am updating the FAQ Thread as I get the answers to questions that have been asked.
    Please just keep in mind that many teams have a lot to work on with Open Beta being so close, so it's not easy to set aside extra time to provide answers to all of the questions that are currently being asked.
    At the moment, I have 28 new questions that are awaiting answers, some of which are pretty time sensitive (like if pre-downloads will be available and when that starts).
    There will certainly be some new announcements coming out very soon that will touch on some of these questions, and hopefully between now and then, I'll be able to provide some new update within the thread as well.
  • np bro , since u came to eme as moderator our hope to get answers got way higher cause we see that at least someone care about console comunity , because lets be honest , before CobaltDragon we had no answers for like 5/6 months or even more , so keep doing your job and answer when u can no worries ^^
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    As far as the game in consoles is not cancelled at the end,i can wait to get answers.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLX wrote: »
    As far as the game in consoles is not cancelled at the end,i can wait to get answers.

EME has been doing things better this year than past years. They actually have shown more transparency and explained things and they have acknowledge how much is in their hands to get something done.

You should not worry about they cancelling this project. They are not like Blizzard to do something with his game as they did with Starcraft Ghost. EME is a small company and can't afford to invest on a project just to get it cancelled few days prior to the oficial release.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

EME has been doing things better this year than past years. They actually have shown more transparency and explained things and they have acknowledge how much is in their hands to get something done.

You should not worry about they cancelling this project. They are not like Blizzard to do something with his game as they did with Starcraft Ghost. EME is a small company and can't afford to invest on a project just to get it cancelled few days prior to the oficial release.
    Good to know.

• just hoping a reminder post would get us some answers sooner rather than later.
    I am updating the FAQ Thread as I get the answers to questions that have been asked.
    Please just keep in mind that many teams have a lot to work on with Open Beta being so close, so it's not easy to set aside extra time to provide answers to all of the questions that are currently being asked.
    At the moment, I have 28 new questions that are awaiting answers, some of which are pretty time sensitive (like if pre-downloads will be available and when that starts).
    There will certainly be some new announcements coming out very soon that will touch on some of these questions, and hopefully between now and then, I'll be able to provide some new update within the thread as well.

I totally understand all of this, but what about a date to expect an update? I appreciate your taking the time to reply but throw us a bone here.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »

I don't think anyone is worried about this being canned... It shows way too much potential to be successful and unlike Ghost(not sure why you used that example) it has a full game already existing on the PC platform. It's not some in development brand new title.
  • WCWKXCHTTG wrote: »
    np bro , since u came to eme as moderator our hope to get answers got way higher cause we see that at least someone care about console comunity , because lets be honest , before CobaltDragon we had no answers for like 5/6 months or even more , so keep doing your job and answer when u can no worries ^^

You will find a lot of this lack of answers was also because they couldn't tell us anything concrete. Nothing to do with the forums mods not wanting to give information, as @CobaltDragon has stated before, many details simply weren't available months ago or at the least weren't set in stone.