[PC] We will be entering into server maintenance on 8/22 at 6am PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Please Nerf PvP healing.

It is so frustrating during PvP battle arenas to have healing classes heal for 90% hp or more.

For example.. Team A gets players of team B down to 10% health.. then 'oops' a healer heals them back to 100% with one lock on skill.. this happens up to 15+ times during team fights in FWC at the start of every match, during the fight at mid and there's no need of it. A healing class should not be able to heal other players that much, it's completely unbalanced. If they can heal 80-100k with a lock on skill, we should be able to deal 80-100k damage with a skill just as easily.

Comments

• ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    must...resist...posting.....GIT GUD...

oops!
  • ovrovr ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    ElinLove wrote: »
    must...resist...posting.....GIT GUD...

oops!

It has nothing to do with skill. PvP heals are unbalanced. It'd be better and more challenging if healers healed less. People whould actually have to think and plan their attacks instead of face rolling into every fight. I say this out of experience, I have literally 100's of hours spent in fwc alone.
  • ovrovr ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    A good amount of hp to be healed would be ~35-45% in my opinion. It's enough to help, but also enough to keep everyone on their toes. With 80-100% heals, no one cares, they just run in and attack; barely anyone even tries to block or dodge. It's a complete mess.
  • AbstractCHAbstractCH ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Learn to stick on healers and not let them free cast? [Removing Forum Violation]

Also the same could be said about some dps. Dps shouldn’t be able to hit me for 90k with one hit.
  • ovrovr ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    AbstractCH wrote: »
    Learn to stick on healers and not let them free cast? [Removing Forum Violation].

Please stay on topic and to do not engage in personal attacks. This thread is about healing classes being unbalanced in PvP.
  • AbstractCHAbstractCH ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    > @ovr said:
    > AbstractCH wrote: »
    > Learn to stick on healers and not let them free cast? [Removing Forum Violation]
    >
    > Please stay on topic and to do not engage in personal attacks. This thread is about healing classes being unbalanced in PvP.

I’m not attacking anyone. I’m simpy saying learn to play your class correctly and stick on healers when needed lol.
  • ovrovr ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    @AbstractCH "[Removing Forum Violation]" is a personal attack. Stay on topic.
  • JasonTERAJasonTERA ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Well, people seem toxic to you, but I agree with them.

In most strategical fight with people who knows what real pvp requires, there is always 1-2 people stalking healer in order to bother them in all BGs. It is pretty hard if someone is really good at chasing/staggering healers. If healing skill is nerfed a lot, than also there must be a big nerf on damage as well. Otherwise, it's really hard to heal them since healers cannot heal enough their team up against dps.

Also, considering most situations, people use most of their op skills to get their enemies down from 100% to 10%, but when the enemies get heal and back to even 60%+, they do not have any big skill to kill them so it seems really hard. Lots of good strategies focus on slowly getting their enemy's HP down and set up a chance (with a stun) and burn immediately.

Indeed, most op heals (immerse, boomerang) have their own limitation such as long CD or pathway. When people dps your enemies, people have to consider this too in order to make a big chance to kill your enemies.

Lots of people just spam their big skills regardless, and complain op heals. But remember that good pvpers always consider the healing ability and limitation to make a chance. Also, chasing healers to bother their healing is very good strategy for their teammates. BG is field of cooperation, not a solo content.

-edited some typo and unclear stuff
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Equitas wrote: »
    It is on topic. Don't throw a fit because you're being told something you need to hear, even if you don't want to. Healers can't heal if they're stunned, knocked down, or dead. Your priority needs to be eliminating healing classes. It has nothing to do with them needing a nerf and everything to do with your poor tactical choices.
    I agree its totally on topic , seeing there are other ways to deal with the issue as equitas and abstractch pointed out
  • ovrovr ✭✭
    Equitas wrote: »
    It is on topic. Don't throw a fit because you're being told something you need to hear, even if you don't want to. Healers can't heal if they're stunned, knocked down, or dead. Your priority needs to be eliminating healing classes. It has nothing to do with them needing a nerf and everything to do with your poor tactical choices.

I realize that, but at the moment people don't care. They'd rather just face roll and not focus. If healing power was lowered, everyone's game plan would change because heals woule become the MOST important aspect of the game. As of now, it's nothing for a healer to get cc'd for a few seconds and then get up and heal everyone to full hp with 2 spells and then get cc'd again. Healing in PvP is unbalanced, and there needs to be less of it available to signify its importance.
  • Soo..what you’re ultimately saying is heals should be nerfed because people want to face roll.

Ok.
  • AbstractCH wrote: »
    Soo..what you’re ultimately saying is heals should be nerfed because people want to face roll.

Ok.

dude is dense. every mmo i have ever played you kill the supports/healers, then the dps, and then the tanks. commonsense

ps: dont call for nerfs where they are not needed. use the logic above and coordinate with others. easy peasy.
  • ovrovr ✭✭
    Soo..what you’re ultimately saying is heals should be nerfed because people want to face roll.

Ok.

I'm saying they need to be nerfed because they are unbalanced.
  • ovrovr ✭✭
    Xuekao wrote: »

Ok.

dude is dense. every mmo i have ever played you kill the supports/healers, then the dps, and then the tanks. commonsense

ps: dont call for nerfs where they are not needed. use the logic above and coordinate with others. easy peasy.

You're acting as if I don't already know this.. PvP is the only content I play in this game. I'm talking about the majority of players who PvP, they don't know how and nerfing PvP healing power will wake them up to some real strategy.
This discussion has been closed.