En Masse Official new trailer. Hype increases, a few questions answered regarding ui and controller.

Get hyped! Still not many answers sadly. Are there more official announcements coming before the beta @CobaltDragon ?

BTW couldn't find an XBOX version of the trailer posted yet. Likely on the way to the xbox official youtube channel. If anyone sees one feel free to hit me up so I can add it to the post.

Got your caffeine products of choice ready for the weekend?

Comments

• Are there more official announcements coming before the beta @CobaltDragon ?
    - Yes
    - Yes

GREAT! I got a new youtube video coming out highlighting a few little reveals in that trailer that may or may not have been intentional, it feels good to finally start having something to report on though ^_^

One last yes/no question @CobaltDragon . When you update a post like the FAQ one, is it common practice to alter the title to make it clear when it has been officially updated?

I'm still new to these forums so not sure on the usual habits of the mods here.

Thanks again in advance <3
    - Yes
    Is it common practice to alter the title to make it clear when it has been officially updated?
    - Since it is an Announced Thread that is expected to receive further updates, I'll make a point to edit the Thread's Title with an edit date.
  • The new UI looks great. I really hope it can be ported back to the PC.
  • Cyanne wrote: »
    The new UI looks great. I really hope it can be ported back to the PC.

It's likely any improvements that go into either platform will eventually leak over to the other though I don't know about the target locking, seems like a good feature to have on all platforms but there is less need with a mouse. Not sure how balanced it will be in PVP, we will see I guess and I'm not a huge PVPer anymore but I'm still interested in game balance and design.