[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning!

sexy_alien.jpg

Idk what to do with this post pls let it die I beg or Cobalt daddy senpai pls delete <3

Comments

• SufinaSufina ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Wow your art is really bad please delete this and stop trying to sell commissions I wouldn't mind paying someone like Sakimichan 400k for a commission but this is just overpriced.
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Sufina wrote: »
    Wow your art is really bad please delete this and stop trying to sell commissions I wouldn't mind paying someone like Sakimichan 400k for a commission but this is just overpriced.

LISTEN... Sakimichan wouldn't even make you a stickman for 400k.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    where is this sakimichan's work at? if it is better than these, I would love to be able to see it.
    did they make a post here?
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    where is this sakimichan's work at? if it is better than these, I would love to be able to see it.
    did they make a post here?

she has a deviantart under the same name, she doesn't post here. :3
  • :/ *confused beween usernames and post title*
    like... why...?
    As per prices, I think they're okay xD they could be more expensive bc quality~
  • OppaboOppabo ✭✭✭
    dont worry theyre just having fun.....

and omg why are u charging so much dont u know u can like draw that in 5 mins DONT EVEN TELL ME YOU DID IT IN MORE THAN 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Sufina is a goddess she can charge whatever. ♥
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Oppabo wrote: »
    dont worry theyre just having fun.....

and omg why are u charging so much dont u know u can like draw that in 5 mins DONT EVEN TELL ME YOU DID IT IN MORE THAN 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you know the... shortcuts?
  • InoraInora ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Wow, I'm so upset that someone would say this about my art. I worked so hard for these pieces. Cobalt should just ban my account D:
  • um.. wtf.... too expensive... i could do this art, i have photoshop!!!!111!!!!! dont u know people wont buy if you charge so much.... smh
  • daddymako wrote: »
    um.. wtf.... too expensive... i could do this art, i have photoshop!!!!111!!!!! dont u know people wont buy if you charge so much.... smh

Exactly! She is so obnoxious about her prices. She should have stayed banned.
  • *gets it* :v oh
  • DoganzakaDoganzaka ✭✭✭
    This would be totally a wishlist for my art collection, too bad I used to be on CH server and all the gold is locked there.
  • xXEruneXxxXEruneXx ✭✭✭
    I'm still confused...
  • People, stop being tsundere x)