WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning!

sexy_alien.jpg

Idk what to do with this post pls let it die I beg or Cobalt daddy senpai pls delete <3

Comments

• SufinaSufina ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Wow your art is really bad please delete this and stop trying to sell commissions I wouldn't mind paying someone like Sakimichan 400k for a commission but this is just overpriced.
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Sufina wrote: »
    Wow your art is really bad please delete this and stop trying to sell commissions I wouldn't mind paying someone like Sakimichan 400k for a commission but this is just overpriced.

LISTEN... Sakimichan wouldn't even make you a stickman for 400k.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    where is this sakimichan's work at? if it is better than these, I would love to be able to see it.
    did they make a post here?
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    where is this sakimichan's work at? if it is better than these, I would love to be able to see it.
    did they make a post here?

she has a deviantart under the same name, she doesn't post here. :3
  • :/ *confused beween usernames and post title*
    like... why...?
    As per prices, I think they're okay xD they could be more expensive bc quality~
  • OppaboOppabo ✭✭✭
    dont worry theyre just having fun.....

and omg why are u charging so much dont u know u can like draw that in 5 mins DONT EVEN TELL ME YOU DID IT IN MORE THAN 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Sufina is a goddess she can charge whatever. ♥
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Oppabo wrote: »
    dont worry theyre just having fun.....

and omg why are u charging so much dont u know u can like draw that in 5 mins DONT EVEN TELL ME YOU DID IT IN MORE THAN 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you know the... shortcuts?
  • InoraInora ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Wow, I'm so upset that someone would say this about my art. I worked so hard for these pieces. Cobalt should just ban my account D:
  • um.. wtf.... too expensive... i could do this art, i have photoshop!!!!111!!!!! dont u know people wont buy if you charge so much.... smh
  • daddymako wrote: »
    um.. wtf.... too expensive... i could do this art, i have photoshop!!!!111!!!!! dont u know people wont buy if you charge so much.... smh

Exactly! She is so obnoxious about her prices. She should have stayed banned.
  • *gets it* :v oh
  • DoganzakaDoganzaka ✭✭✭
    This would be totally a wishlist for my art collection, too bad I used to be on CH server and all the gold is locked there.
  • xXEruneXxxXEruneXx ✭✭✭
    I'm still confused...
  • People, stop being tsundere x)