[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/17 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Frost suit costume bug.

Since the release of the costume I noticed something was off, that being that it wouldn't toggle the up-swept hairdo for the hairstyle I mainly use causing an ugly clipping, I don't know if other races share the same issue. The use up-swept hairdo is enabled in options and not I am not using any hair mods that conflict with it.
3JdO39h.png
I know that I could use a back slot accessory to make the hair go up and avoid the clipping but I don't like to hide the weapon.
I just wonder if BHS or EME were aware that the costume was bugged when released.

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not bugged. It is intended and designed to be that way. Some costumes do not follow the up-swept hairdo option.
  • 6R1MM01R36R1MM01R3 ✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Not bugged. It is intended and designed to be that way. Some costumes do not follow the up-swept hairdo option.

Are you sure of that? x_x
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    Zoknahal wrote: »

Are you sure of that? x_x

Yes. Most costumes do not automatically upsweep the hair (whereas most back accessories do).

Some exceptions to this are costumes like Snowbelle Wrap, that do automatically upsweep the hair even without a back accessory. Frost Suit does not do this.
  • Working as intended. That was the first thing I checked when we got the 3-day version. If it did mess up the hair I would not have bought it.
  • DialooniaDialoonia ✭✭✭
    Its because BHS got lazy and don't care for this details anymore.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still don't get why we don't have a simple force upswept hairdo on/off slider for general case, making people see it the way you set.
    Yet another tiny little code piece that they don't do... cause they don't do.
    There's hope that the hair/head slot configuration update brings this tho, that's just me being hopeful but well, gotta be hopeful.
  • 6R1MM01R36R1MM01R3 ✭✭✭
    Makes me think that they just didn't care about that issue just to make people get the new hairstyles >_>
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    Makes me think that they just didn't care about that issue just to make people get the new hairstyles >_>

It's not really an "issue". Clipping happens in every game to some extent, especially when there's any sort of character customization. The only thing they could do is offer an option to force upswept hairdo, but an alternative already exists in the form of a back accessory. While it would be convenient for them to let you upsweep your hair without needing a back accessory, this isn't really any more than a minor inconvenience.