There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

Fashion Coupon Store Update - Phase 1

Comments

• Nope this became "we gave you a fashion coupon update in Feb just like we said." ... Phase 2 incoming next February :p
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wanted to check how is the progress on the weapon skins now that the playerbase is helping find the IDs of the weapons @CobaltDragon
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    Wanted to check how is the progress on the weapon skins now that the playerbase is helping find the IDs of the weapons
    There is a pretty massive list compiled. It will take some time to review though, to see what can be added in through Phase 2, or will require requests be made in order to get them.
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    Glad to see Hat of Sweet Dreams cause that was rather difficult to acquire. Even back when you could get it with agnitor creds it was a pain, at least for me it was.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ CobaltDragon

Do you think it would be possible to add the Thetan Willsuit (gunner) since you added the Valkyrie launch exclusive costume? That would be great. Thx.
  • Do you think it would be possible to add the Thetan Willsuit (gunner)
    If this is it, then sure. I can get it added.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love you!
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    I love you!

Hmmm.. So what exactly is transpiring here? ^_^

By the way, i saw that there is a second phase for the fashion coupon store and i thought to ask if it might be possible to get some info about that? Thanks.

p.s. love is like pizza... cheesy xD
  • @CobaltDragon would it be possible to re add the original valkyrie "black label curaiss" design? the same costume was changed to a different appearance like a few weeks into the valkyrie's release. The original valkyrie "black label curaiss" looked was similar to the "crimson/azure valkyrie finery" variants except it was grey like this:

EeCg7hB.png
  • would it be possible to re add the original valkyrie "black label curaiss" design? the same costume was changed to a different appearance like a few weeks into the valkyrie's release. The original valkyrie "black label curaiss" looked was similar to the "crimson/azure valkyrie finery" variants except it was grey
    For all suggestions, pictures aren't quite as helpful to me
    I'll try to test if This matches your image, otherwise I'd need more details about the original costume "style" that was used.
  • @CobaltDragon only what i want in all my years in tera only helmet what i want was this Ghost knight helm

210m5av.jpg
  • What about the Kunoichi Robe from the Ninja event? I'd love to see that one added in! (:
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone mentioned the ghost knight helm. While I am not against it making it's way into the game again, (I'm one of those players who farmed sirjuka gallery everyday for a chance at the helm, I did worked hard for it, but it is time for it to be back) I would suggest that it should be an event reward like the flying carpet mount. You could buy a temporary version from the coupons, and then fuse it with another temporary version given during the summer festival, to obtain the permanent version. Just an idea.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Someone mentioned the ghost knight helm. While I am not against it making it's way into the game again, (I'm one of those players who farmed sirjuka gallery everyday for a chance at the helm, I did worked hard for it, but it is time for it to be back) I would suggest that it should be an event reward like the flying carpet mount. You could buy a temporary version from the coupons, and then fuse it with another temporary version given during the summer festival, to obtain the permanent version. Just an idea.

I also would love it from whatever the equivalent will be for Spacecats tokens, for events. Like we did with stoles.

• what about kaia helmet or his cape?

2itg1z4.png
This discussion has been closed.