PS4 Download Location

Times ticking and there isn't ANYPLACE i can find or see someone telling us WHERE to find the download link to get started on this MASSIVE download on the PS4.

I looked on the free section and even searched it on the PS4 store but i cannot find any link to get this started. Someone Clarify this because im sure i am not the only person wanting this information posted.

Comments

• KabzKabz Ps4 ✭✭
    Yes I am also waiting for someone to clarify this information.. I have check and searched for more information about the location of the beta download. -.-
  • Just keep searching Tera (Open Beta) until it shows up
  • I believe for PS4 NA, it just appeared in the "New Games" section, about 12 minutes ago.
  • WaerjakWaerjak ✭✭
    P5WRNA7AMJ wrote: »
    Times ticking and there isn't ANYPLACE i can find or see someone telling us WHERE to find the download link to get started on this MASSIVE download on the PS4.

I looked on the free section and even searched it on the PS4 store but i cannot find any link to get this started. Someone Clarify this because im sure i am not the only person wanting this information posted.

Go to USA Count, in PS4 / NEW GAMES PS4

• KabzKabz Ps4 ✭✭
    I believe for PS4 NA, it just appeared in the "New Games" section, about 12 minutes ago.

Awesome! TYVM Cobalt! I found it now! <3
  • how to download from malaysia?
  • I cant see the game in Brasil. How can I test it?
  • guys to see the game u gonna have to create a NA account at PSN/Xbox and then u gonna be able to download , u can play the game in your own region (like Brazil/Malaysia) but to download u need a NA Account ^^
  • JohnNapalm wrote: »
    guys to see the game u gonna have to create a NA account at PSN/Xbox and then u gonna be able to download , u can play the game in your own region (like Brazil/Malaysia) but to download u need a NA Account ^^

thanks buddy, I've done it, DL-ed it, now waiting for the servers to go on9!
    Cheers form Malaysia! :-)