There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

Fashion Coupon Store Update - Phase 1

Comments

• *Fixed* what about Kaia's helmet or her * cape?
    For all suggestions, pictures aren't quite as helpful to me, and I do actually need an in-game name or item ID for all suggestions. Thx.

• CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll try to test if This matches your image, otherwise I'd need more details about the original costume "style" that was used.

That picture is all that we have though.... It was changed some time (two weeks after valkyrie launch?) to the current one, which I think most people don't like. It was immediately noticed and brought up to deaf ears on the forums. That was easily my favorite Valkyrie costume.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/14577/valkyrie-black-label-costume-change-after-update

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/15100/black-label-cuirass-change-on-valk

• 6R1MM01R36R1MM01R3 ✭✭✭
    what about kaia helmet or his cape?

2itg1z4.png

The Kaia helmet, armor and cape were rewards for clearing HH30 but we didn't get those over NA. Dragonslayer set, for female characters looks like Kaia's outfit, for male characters looks like Elleon's outfit.

http://teradatabase.net/us/item/98402/
    http://teradatabase.net/us/item/98400/
    http://teradatabase.net/us/item/98401/
  • ghost knight helm ID:131455

dragonslayer's helm ID: 98401

dragonslayer's cloak ID: 98402

arthurian knight weaponskin series
  • Quandary Bazaar weapon series:
    Quandary Bazaar Twin Swords - ID: 19089
    Quandary Bazaar Lance -ID: 19090
    Quandary Bazaar Greatsword -ID: 19091
    Quandary Bazaar Axe -ID: 19092
    Quandary Bazaar Disc -ID: 19093
    Quandary Bazaar Bow -ID: 19094
    Quandary Bazaar Staff -ID: 19095
    Quandary Bazaar Scepter -ID: 19096

These were part of the original bellicarium store along with the Black label templates (we now know as Oneiric) which are in the fashion coupon store. As with the Black Label template, they were actually "gear", as opposed to costumes, with no stats; you used an appearance change NPC to form this model onto the weapon you wished it to apply to.
  • ThukingThuking ✭✭✭
    Can you please add the Temporary shape changers, these exist on EU but do not on NA they also stack with the permanent ones which is nice.

Shape Changer: Chest Enhancement (1 day)
    ID: 169367
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CobaltDragon still waiting for a permanent version of the firey halo in the fashion coupon shop....please make it happen.
  • FlorettaSoupFlorettaSoup ✭✭
    edited March 8
    I had a look in the game files and found some pretty sweet weapon skins, especially the ones in these files: PC_Weapons_20, 23, 29, 3 and 33. Unfortunately I couldn't find any reference to the in game items IDs, but maybe the file names can help as well.
    Here's an imgur gallery showing some of these skins!
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I think a perm fiery halo would be better as an event reward, don't you? (as long as it could be chosen, not random)
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    I think a perm fiery halo would be better as an event reward, don't you? (as long as it could be chosen, not random)

Either way I would love it, as well as the blue fiery halo.

This is the only ID I could find with a translated name, the rest of the IDs aren't named yet however I could post them if this one doesn't work or is temp.
  • 6R1MM01R36R1MM01R3 ✭✭✭
    Partyblast wrote: »

This is the only ID I could find with a translated name, the rest of the IDs aren't named yet however I could post them if this one doesn't work or is temp.

Both temp and perm blue fiery halo are in the game files.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    Partyblast wrote: »

Both temp and perm blue fiery halo are in the game files.

Yes as I mentioned the IDs are there just not translated or given a description to differ between temp and perm, which is why I provided the only one with any name/description at all.
  • 15004 - Standard Issue Cuirass
    Valkyrie's starting armor
  • @CobaltDragon

Please add the weapon skins for Black Powerpulse Fists and Red Powerpulse Fists back to the fashion coupon shop. They disappeared from the list sometime after the Federation Bill update.

These weapon skins would also be some nice additions:

Crafted Levlow Powerfists
    ID: 82419

Crafted Frigh Powerfists
    ID: 82406

Crafted Punshal Powerfists
    ID: 82410

Crafted Thunderstroke Powerfists
    ID: 82411

Additionally, during character creation, the second, fourth and sixth preset outfit options for female brawler would be welcome additions. I am not sure what their names would be, since I don't remember seeing those skins used on any of the leveling gear or any of the current end game armor.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guffaw wrote: »
    Additionally, during character creation, the second, fourth and sixth preset outfit options for female brawler would be welcome additions. I am not sure what their names would be, since I don't remember seeing those skins used on any of the leveling gear or any of the current end game armor.
    When you use armor with the same looks in the game, they remap to a brawler-specific look instead. So there probably actually isn't anything like that in the game right now that avoids the remapping, unless BHS makes it. (For whatever reason, though, the creation screen doesn't do this remapping, which is completely confusing.)
This discussion has been closed.