Console Frequently Asked Questions - Updated March 9th 2018

168101112

Comments

  • Teeze wrote: »
    JohnNapalm wrote: »
    Teeze wrote: »
    Will we be able to use our original pc accounts to work with both pc and ps4/xbox? and will we be able to stay on our main servers we currently play on? Also most of us have multi accounts due to limitations; will we be able to switch out our accounts we can play on or will one account locked to one psn account?

    if u're asking if u gonna keep your items and characters from pc to console the answer is no , its a whole new game and everyone gonna start from 0. about account i didnt understood it well but i think u're asking if u change your psn account your gonna keep your character , if its that what you asking the answer is no too ,your PSN ID its like your login at PC , so if you change your PSN account you aint gonna keep your character ^^

    So we start from scratch... all the money we put into this game and all items gone >.> I wasn't asking about the psn Id or changing my psn account, that isn't at all what I was asking but the first part answered my first question and the others that follow.. Ty for your reply.

    your money and items gonna keep at PC with your account , u only cant transfer them to console but at pc it will be all the same ^^
  • TeezeTeeze ✭✭
    JohnNapalm wrote: »
    Teeze wrote: »
    JohnNapalm wrote: »
    Teeze wrote: »
    Will we be able to use our original pc accounts to work with both pc and ps4/xbox? and will we be able to stay on our main servers we currently play on? Also most of us have multi accounts due to limitations; will we be able to switch out our accounts we can play on or will one account locked to one psn account?

    if u're asking if u gonna keep your items and characters from pc to console the answer is no , its a whole new game and everyone gonna start from 0. about account i didnt understood it well but i think u're asking if u change your psn account your gonna keep your character , if its that what you asking the answer is no too ,your PSN ID its like your login at PC , so if you change your PSN account you aint gonna keep your character ^^

    So we start from scratch... all the money we put into this game and all items gone >.> I wasn't asking about the psn Id or changing my psn account, that isn't at all what I was asking but the first part answered my first question and the others that follow.. Ty for your reply.

    your money and items gonna keep at PC with your account , u only cant transfer them to console but at pc it will be all the same ^^

    it's still more accounts for no reason at all would like it to be playable on both as this is more work and more money for no reason just my opion think them doing this is gonna cause more issues people will [filtered] I being one...
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teeze wrote: »
    JohnNapalm wrote: »
    Teeze wrote: »
    JohnNapalm wrote: »
    Teeze wrote: »
    Will we be able to use our original pc accounts to work with both pc and ps4/xbox? and will we be able to stay on our main servers we currently play on? Also most of us have multi accounts due to limitations; will we be able to switch out our accounts we can play on or will one account locked to one psn account?

    if u're asking if u gonna keep your items and characters from pc to console the answer is no , its a whole new game and everyone gonna start from 0. about account i didnt understood it well but i think u're asking if u change your psn account your gonna keep your character , if its that what you asking the answer is no too ,your PSN ID its like your login at PC , so if you change your PSN account you aint gonna keep your character ^^

    So we start from scratch... all the money we put into this game and all items gone >.> I wasn't asking about the psn Id or changing my psn account, that isn't at all what I was asking but the first part answered my first question and the others that follow.. Ty for your reply.

    your money and items gonna keep at PC with your account , u only cant transfer them to console but at pc it will be all the same ^^

    it's still more accounts for no reason at all would like it to be playable on both as this is more work and more money for no reason just my opion think them doing this is gonna cause more issues people will [filtered] I being one...

    I can't play with my characters on BDO on Steam. I have to buy the game again and it won't allow me to use my characters on my original BDO account. Same thing will happen on consoles.

    You should be aware about TERA on consoles won't let you do a transfer because that has been a hot topic for a year.
  • Teeze wrote: »
    JohnNapalm wrote: »
    Teeze wrote: »
    JohnNapalm wrote: »
    Teeze wrote: »
    Will we be able to use our original pc accounts to work with both pc and ps4/xbox? and will we be able to stay on our main servers we currently play on? Also most of us have multi accounts due to limitations; will we be able to switch out our accounts we can play on or will one account locked to one psn account?

    if u're asking if u gonna keep your items and characters from pc to console the answer is no , its a whole new game and everyone gonna start from 0. about account i didnt understood it well but i think u're asking if u change your psn account your gonna keep your character , if its that what you asking the answer is no too ,your PSN ID its like your login at PC , so if you change your PSN account you aint gonna keep your character ^^

    So we start from scratch... all the money we put into this game and all items gone >.> I wasn't asking about the psn Id or changing my psn account, that isn't at all what I was asking but the first part answered my first question and the others that follow.. Ty for your reply.

    your money and items gonna keep at PC with your account , u only cant transfer them to console but at pc it will be all the same ^^

    it's still more accounts for no reason at all would like it to be playable on both as this is more work and more money for no reason just my opion think them doing this is gonna cause more issues people will [filtered] I being one...

    Actually theres a few good reasons.

    1. First and foremost, Sony doesn't like cross platform play. for one that means allowing pcs access to their internal VPN and netcoding. Also considering they are winning the console war, they have no reason to let others in atm.

    2. Tera would be horribly unbalanced allowing KB+M to go up against Controllers. Dont throw the "consoles can use them to" around they arent defaulted that way and its a moot argument.

    Also and finally I think if people are going to move to console its because they want to and making a new account is probably the last thing on most peoples minds.
  • Offskee wrote: »
    Teeze wrote: »
    JohnNapalm wrote: »
    Teeze wrote: »
    JohnNapalm wrote: »
    Teeze wrote: »
    Will we be able to use our original pc accounts to work with both pc and ps4/xbox? and will we be able to stay on our main servers we currently play on? Also most of us have multi accounts due to limitations; will we be able to switch out our accounts we can play on or will one account locked to one psn account?

    if u're asking if u gonna keep your items and characters from pc to console the answer is no , its a whole new game and everyone gonna start from 0. about account i didnt understood it well but i think u're asking if u change your psn account your gonna keep your character , if its that what you asking the answer is no too ,your PSN ID its like your login at PC , so if you change your PSN account you aint gonna keep your character ^^

    So we start from scratch... all the money we put into this game and all items gone >.> I wasn't asking about the psn Id or changing my psn account, that isn't at all what I was asking but the first part answered my first question and the others that follow.. Ty for your reply.

    your money and items gonna keep at PC with your account , u only cant transfer them to console but at pc it will be all the same ^^

    it's still more accounts for no reason at all would like it to be playable on both as this is more work and more money for no reason just my opion think them doing this is gonna cause more issues people will [filtered] I being one...

    Actually theres a few good reasons.

    1. First and foremost, Sony doesn't like cross platform play. for one that means allowing pcs access to their internal VPN and netcoding. Also considering they are winning the console war, they have no reason to let others in atm.

    2. Tera would be horribly unbalanced allowing KB+M to go up against Controllers. Dont throw the "consoles can use them to" around they arent defaulted that way and its a moot argument.

    Also and finally I think if people are going to move to console its because they want to and making a new account is probably the last thing on most peoples minds.

    Xbox is actually bringing KB + Mouse support to their system in the near future.
  • Offskee wrote: »
    Teeze wrote: »
    JohnNapalm wrote: »
    Teeze wrote: »
    JohnNapalm wrote: »
    Teeze wrote: »
    Will we be able to use our original pc accounts to work with both pc and ps4/xbox? and will we be able to stay on our main servers we currently play on? Also most of us have multi accounts due to limitations; will we be able to switch out our accounts we can play on or will one account locked to one psn account?

    if u're asking if u gonna keep your items and characters from pc to console the answer is no , its a whole new game and everyone gonna start from 0. about account i didnt understood it well but i think u're asking if u change your psn account your gonna keep your character , if its that what you asking the answer is no too ,your PSN ID its like your login at PC , so if you change your PSN account you aint gonna keep your character ^^

    So we start from scratch... all the money we put into this game and all items gone >.> I wasn't asking about the psn Id or changing my psn account, that isn't at all what I was asking but the first part answered my first question and the others that follow.. Ty for your reply.

    your money and items gonna keep at PC with your account , u only cant transfer them to console but at pc it will be all the same ^^

    it's still more accounts for no reason at all would like it to be playable on both as this is more work and more money for no reason just my opion think them doing this is gonna cause more issues people will [filtered] I being one...

    Actually theres a few good reasons.

    1. First and foremost, Sony doesn't like cross platform play. for one that means allowing pcs access to their internal VPN and netcoding. Also considering they are winning the console war, they have no reason to let others in atm.

    2. Tera would be horribly unbalanced allowing KB+M to go up against Controllers. Dont throw the "consoles can use them to" around they arent defaulted that way and its a moot argument.

    Also and finally I think if people are going to move to console its because they want to and making a new account is probably the last thing on most peoples minds.

    Xbox is actually bringing KB + Mouse support to their system in the near future.

    Thats fine PS4 already does, though the games still have to support it the thing I was saying is that consoles by default are meant to be played via Controller, not KB+M. You cant make a game on the console with the impression that the main HID will be KB+M it will always be controllers.
  • So all the rewards being given out on Saturday and Sunday are only for those days and will be erased after?
  • EiEiO11490 wrote: »
    So all the rewards being given out on Saturday and Sunday are only for those days and will be erased after?
    These are rewards to be used within the Open Beta.

    These can be used at Launch, as long as you claim within the first two weeks.
  • EiEiO11490 wrote: »
    So all the rewards being given out on Saturday and Sunday are only for those days and will be erased after?
    These are rewards to be used within the Open Beta.

    These can be used at Launch, as long as you claim within the first two weeks.
    That good to know! I'll hopefully be there at Day one of the launch of the game
  • oEASYLIFEooEASYLIFEo ✭✭
    edited March 9
    That's a lot of nice stuff to get during the open beta!
    How am I supposed to sleep tonight knowing the beta goes live in only 13 hours at time of posting this... the anticipation to continue playing is killing me!
    BTW I got to play the open beta on Wednesday for about an hour when there were 2 servers up on Xbox EU before they were taken down.
    I took some capture clips to post on forums to show people how great the game runs on the X1X but they will not upload to Xbox Live/One Drive as "I don't have permission to upload captures from this title" (Tera).
    I hope this isn't the case come official start time because showing off clips and screenshots in our activity feeds is great free advertising to all our friends on Xbox Live.
  • Cobalt idk if u answered it already but im gonna ask anyway , im playing with my BR PSN , and the tera app is locked for me , the question is , will i be able to play with my BR PSN ? Cuz when i open my NA PSN i can open tera app without problem , i just cant enter on servers .
  • Offskee wrote: »
    Offskee wrote: »
    Teeze wrote: »
    JohnNapalm wrote: »
    Teeze wrote: »
    JohnNapalm wrote: »
    Teeze wrote: »
    Will we be able to use our original pc accounts to work with both pc and ps4/xbox? and will we be able to stay on our main servers we currently play on? Also most of us have multi accounts due to limitations; will we be able to switch out our accounts we can play on or will one account locked to one psn account?

    if u're asking if u gonna keep your items and characters from pc to console the answer is no , its a whole new game and everyone gonna start from 0. about account i didnt understood it well but i think u're asking if u change your psn account your gonna keep your character , if its that what you asking the answer is no too ,your PSN ID its like your login at PC , so if you change your PSN account you aint gonna keep your character ^^

    So we start from scratch... all the money we put into this game and all items gone >.> I wasn't asking about the psn Id or changing my psn account, that isn't at all what I was asking but the first part answered my first question and the others that follow.. Ty for your reply.

    your money and items gonna keep at PC with your account , u only cant transfer them to console but at pc it will be all the same ^^

    it's still more accounts for no reason at all would like it to be playable on both as this is more work and more money for no reason just my opion think them doing this is gonna cause more issues people will [filtered] I being one...

    Actually theres a few good reasons.

    1. First and foremost, Sony doesn't like cross platform play. for one that means allowing pcs access to their internal VPN and netcoding. Also considering they are winning the console war, they have no reason to let others in atm.

    2. Tera would be horribly unbalanced allowing KB+M to go up against Controllers. Dont throw the "consoles can use them to" around they arent defaulted that way and its a moot argument.

    Also and finally I think if people are going to move to console its because they want to and making a new account is probably the last thing on most peoples minds.

    Xbox is actually bringing KB + Mouse support to their system in the near future.

    Thats fine PS4 already does, though the games still have to support it the thing I was saying is that consoles by default are meant to be played via Controller, not KB+M. You cant make a game on the console with the impression that the main HID will be KB+M it will always be controllers.

    Actually there is an adapter you can buy that maps out the keyboard and or mouse for consoles.
  • EiEiO11490 wrote: »
    So all the rewards being given out on Saturday and Sunday are only for those days and will be erased after?
    These are rewards to be used within the Open Beta.

    These can be used at Launch, as long as you claim within the first two weeks.

    So overall nothing worry of getting. If there was maybe a half decent mount it would be better than those 3 things combined.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    EiEiO11490 wrote: »
    So all the rewards being given out on Saturday and Sunday are only for those days and will be erased after?
    These are rewards to be used within the Open Beta.

    These can be used at Launch, as long as you claim within the first two weeks.

    Well crap, I was gonna wait to use them at launch.

    So much for that idea. Kind of a waste if you ask me
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    The leveling rewards only to be used during open beta doesn't make a ton of sense though :/ Especially the lvl 30 rewards. I woulda thought we could use them at game launch

    @CobaltDragon
Sign In or Register to comment.