Source for expensive golden talents and inflation found.

ZLiPmA5.jpg

Can these goldsellers in velika be crack down and all their golds be stripped off from all their mule accounts? They hurt the economy and their gold is very cheap. This will destroy economy if left unattendedd and seen in many mmorpg when gold sellers take over. We are already hit by soaring high golden talents prices.

Comments

• LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    We can't just assume it's a scam site. Making assumptions is dangerous. Theres alot of goldsellers in every MMORPG and they have severe impact on the economy. The gold usually comes from other players selling to them. You will be suprised to know how many people actually buy gold through these gold sites. My friend always buy gold through these sites and they always deliver.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    You say they are bad for the economy and that they need cracking down on
    But the you state your friend are part of the problem as they use gold sellers
    And go one to say the gold sellers sent bad people as they always deliver in full
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    tisnotme wrote: »
    You say they are bad for the economy and that they need cracking down on
    But the you state your friend are part of the problem as they use gold sellers
    And go one to say the gold sellers sent bad people as they always deliver in full

That's my friend not me. It's none of my concern how my friend should play the game. I want to point out this problem so EME will actually do something about it instead of letting them go their way because they are already spamming for long time already. I don't want to see what I enjoy playing getting destroyed. Atleast I can get my voice heard.
    Its not assumption, Ive heard people getting scammed for their infos on the websites such as these gold selling sites. Its a common knowledge. Either way, if you want to point fingers, you are currently pointing it in the wrong direction. With that being said, I also hate those spammers
    I misunderstood your post. I thought you meant not getting your gold delivered. But about the ID scamming that is true. But i don't agree that people don't go there because I know so many people buy their gold from such sites.
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    What's so hard to understand?

VG rewards got halved, It's like 7 talents for each Tier 1 IOD bams now, that's only 112 Talents (~i.e: only 28 plates!) per toon, ofc nobody sane enough will waste time farming talents in IOD!

Btw, why you care so much about the virtual economy of a game where you can p2w you way, sell EMP and buy SC+7~+9 in 1 day where a f2p player will grind 6 Hr/day most of the patch to do the same thing or even less?
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    Dvsv wrote: »
    What's so hard to understand?

VG rewards got halved, It's like 7 talents for each Tier 1 IOD bams now, that's only 112 Talents (~i.e: only 28 plates!) per toon, ofc nobody sane enough will waste time farming talents in IOD!

Btw, why you care so much about the virtual economy of a game where you can p2w you way, sell EMP and buy SC+7~+9 in 1 day where a f2p player will grind 6 Hr/day most of the patch to do the same thing or even less?

Title was joke ;) I'm suprised you took it serious and duh everyone already know why the talents became expensive as it has been mentioned numerous times in other threads. Having an inflated economy will just deter players from playing this game and farming becomes less rewarding. As you mentioned no one sane will do T1 iod bams..heck 80% of the players I play with already quit from this ridiculous enchanting system and having screwed up economy will just make more people quit.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I think that the biggest issue is that a part of the population no longer does IOD and because of it a certain % of gold talents is no longer being acquired and distributed on the market. At least, i used to do a lot of IOD in the past but now it sucks so much that i no longer do it and especially since there is no keen mote ( with this said now i am buying only from the market and i am buying a lot because i need to craft golden daric/plate for enchanting ). At the same time, there might be less players doing certain dungeons simply because the vanguards now give only x1 rewards.

Anyway, what really happened at least from my point of view is that the acquiring rate dropped due to several reasons while at the same time the demand increased and it will keep increasing with the male brawler coming since there will be a sizeable chunk of players that will enchant the gear from scratch ( i am expecting to see gold talent at 40g or even 50g with the release of male brawler unless some event happens ).
  • Since Rgn payed boxes with 6000 talents and 2000 silver attack the servers, no hope to see those prices rise again, I recomend Daric, Plates, siglos to sell are more profitable.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold sellers have been around forever. They aren't the leading cause of this.

This patch was a gold mine for inflation to thrive in. Vanguards giving 600~700 gold per run. Gems being handed out like candy. The only thing stopping it was that enchanting your gear took so much raw gold that everyone was poor 24/7. Well fast forward 6 months and now the few people left in this game either a) are done with their gear, or b) are so fed up with this RNG system that they gave up. For those people, their gold has nowhere to go. That group grows every day. In response, we were given yet another activity that rewards gems in the form of guardian missions, and then EME had the wonderful idea to give us gem lootboxes as well, so that players could directly buy gold from the cash shop. They also cut the vanguard rate in half, so nobody wants to do IOD and talents are barely being sold as a result. When they are sold, the high demand and limited supply combined with the inflation issues pumps the price of one through the roof.

You could ban every gold seller tomorrow and it wouldn't make a dent compared to how much damage has been wrought by poor management. There were people predicting this back at the start of the patch, but instead of taking measures to prevent it we were given events that made it worse and hastened the inevitable.

• StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    is like some like this
    "wts golden talent 500 g each "

early in this pacht ( oct 2017)
    goldent talent : 150 g

nov 2017
    goldent talent
    60 g

profit
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »
    Gold sellers have been around forever. They aren't the leading cause of this.

This patch was a gold mine for inflation to thrive in. Vanguards giving 600~700 gold per run. Gems being handed out like candy. The only thing stopping it was that enchanting your gear took so much raw gold that everyone was poor 24/7. Well fast forward 6 months and now the few people left in this game either a) are done with their gear, or b) are so fed up with this RNG system that they gave up. For those people, their gold has nowhere to go. That group grows every day. In response, we were given yet another activity that rewards gems in the form of guardian missions, and then EME had the wonderful idea to give us gem lootboxes as well, so that players could directly buy gold from the cash shop. They also cut the vanguard rate in half, so nobody wants to do IOD and talents are barely being sold as a result. When they are sold, the high demand and limited supply combined with the inflation issues pumps the price of one through the roof.

You could ban every gold seller tomorrow and it wouldn't make a dent compared to how much damage has been wrought by poor management. There were people predicting this back at the start of the patch, but instead of taking measures to prevent it we were given events that made it worse and hastened the inevitable.

As I already mentioned before it's already known knows why golden talents became much more expensive and they have been discussed over and over in other threads.

Though don't take these goldsellers so lightly. I played so many MMORPG where goldsellers had a huge impact causing insane inflation which made basic enchant materials unaffordable for the average joe. Until the admins decided to start a war against gold sellers but that was too late and the economy was left in shambles.
  • 6R1MM01R36R1MM01R3 ✭✭✭
    Well gold talents used to be 30-ish gold each, silver talents 70-ish gold, then they only went down because of how many people were getting the 6000 talents jackpot in the last strongbox event that made GT around 10g each, ST 30g.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Lapomko wrote: »
    Can these goldsellers in velika be crack down and all their golds be stripped off from all their mule accounts? They hurt the economy and their gold is very cheap. This will destroy economy if left unattendedd and seen in many mmorpg when gold sellers take over. We are already hit by soaring high golden talents prices.

Tempest Reach Golden Talent Price circa:

- October 2017: ~150g
    - Dec 2017: ~40g
    - Jan 2018: (Strongbox reward 6000 talents) 8g (!!!!)
    - Feb 2018: (Vanguard reward halved) 45-50g (I sold some stacks of 500 for 55ish)
    - March 9 2018, 10:53 AM: 28-30g

The supply of talents directly affects the gold cost, not whatever limited amounts a gold seller is giving. I've sold tens of thousands of darics, and crafted thousands and thousands of plates.

I'm also weary of that ratio as it's like a 1:180 ratio, whereas normal emp is 1:30-1:40. If there were so many players buying their gold it EME's bottom line would be hurting SERIOUSLY. Also, to farm 100k gold from guardian chars running rg/sf/kc and then switching to another account would literally take ~32 hours, so good job on your friend supporting that soul crushing industry?

I want goldsellers to be banned ASAP but this isn't the source of golden talent prices. That is the result of simple player economics. Report them and move on.
  • SirachaNinjaSirachaNinja ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    econ 101, supply vs demands:
    1. most people lazy to grind iod when it's 1x rewards
    2. some buy bulk to make darics/plates, and these burn quickly on enchant

as far as gold is concerned, you cant make more gold than what the servers allow you based on the grinds that you put in, so most of these gold sellers do not even grind for gold, they buy cheap gold from players, then resell to others for profits, in a way, gold is just changing hands, the real sink is the enchantment, and nerfed rewards created the shortage

it's true you can ban all gold sellers tomorrow and the price wouldnt change,
    i am sure EME knows all of this and setting reward is 1x is intentional, it creates some sort of stabilization for the price of gold talent (historically price is a steep downward curve) - also EME is able to manage this by strategically control the duration of 2x and 3x rewards windows, plus they will artificially drive people to participate more during strongbox event where players will likely buy thousands of strongbox keys to loot the rewards since there's more value.