Unknown error occured

Comments

• I have been able to get all the way to the server select screen and then it says disconnected from server, check your internet or contact En Masse support. After retrying I am back to one of 4 error messages.
  • We're still working to resolve this issue.
    I know it's annoying, so thank you all for your patience.
  • > @Kaspanova said:
    > Its only been 30 minutes, chill out @KKKWFP3HKR

Half an hour when your working all weekend is kind of annoying.
  • Jiggo89Jiggo89 ✭✭
    > @CobaltDragon said:
    > Thanks.
    > As far as I can tell, it's specific to both PS4-EU and PS4-NA.
    > We're aware of the error, and actively working to resolve it asap.

Now chill out guys and let the devs Do their Job ;)
  • NautilesNautiles ✭✭
    Thanks.
    As far as I can tell, it's specific to both PS4-EU and PS4-NA.
    We're aware of the error, and actively working to resolve it asap.

• ask the support how long is this going to take? or shifts the beta now
  • Sooo many errors, authorization error, unknown error, server errors, I sure hope these get fixed soon given the little time we get to play the game
  • MonttuMonttu ✭✭
    edited March 9
    Just out of curiosity, does anyone have a Plus? We were told it's not needed but maybe...
  • @CobaltDragon im in but cant click play got past the error message
  • I'm only getting "Authorization Error occurred, Please retry or reboot the machine. Do you want to retry?" now rather than bunch of error codes.
  • NautilesNautiles ✭✭
    Monttu wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, does anyone have a Plus? We were told it's not needed but maybe...
    Not needed :)

• > @Monttu said:
    > Just out of curiosity, does anyone have a Plus? We were told it's not needed but maybe...

I have plus and Its still not connecting. It would probably help if there were more than 1 servers supplied for the beta testing. Seeing as everyone is trying to log in all at once
  • > @Monttu said:
    > Just out of curiosity, does anyone have a Plus? We were told it's not needed but maybe...

I have plus
  • > @Monttu said:

Does Not matter wether you have Plus or not, errors occure on both. I am Plus member, just to clarify.
  • It's nothing to do with needing PS+ i have it and still get the errors.