Unknown error occured

Comments

• kodokumikodokumi ✭✭
    I’m stuck between the authorization error and it telling me I was disconnected due to my internet connection, which I know to not be the case. :s I actually connected ONCE but didn’t make it to character creation at all. XD
  • HamedoHamedo ✭✭
    I was in game for a good few minutes and got disconnected just now.
  • Past server login boss. 40 attempts.

Play boss now.

He got me again.

Back to server login boss.

LFG: character creation.
  • Same thing is happening to a lot of people if there any word or fixes for this or just best say forget for the day and try sat and sun
  • Same error for me ps4 pro EU
    Good to hear the devs are working on it to fix it asap
  • Remnar522 wrote: »
    Same thing is happening to a lot of people if there any word or fixes for this or just best say forget for the day and try sat and sun

They say they're working on it. No ETA on potential fixes yet, but fingers crossed and what not.
  • how stupid you have to be, if you are not able to serve the mass of people then you do not have to start the beta on friday afternoon
  • > @Remnar522 said:
    > Same thing is happening to a lot of people if there any word or fixes for this or just best say forget for the day and try sat and sun

What I don't get is why the open beta is so short when we all knew these errors were coming
  • NautilesNautiles ✭✭
    RCMPMFGNYY wrote: »
    how stupid you have to be, if you are not able to serve the mass of people then you do not have to start the beta on friday afternoon

Copy/ paste on every thread concerning the issue?
  • It is a beta, you didn't pay ... stop complaining like kids ... That's the main reason of doing beta and stress test!
    I would also have love to play this afternoon, I will play later when online... you don't have other games to play ?
  • Gamma camera results of Stress Test looks like thallium is failing.
  • every populous mmo has a waiting list on login servers nowadays, wow has been proplem since over 10 years ago and even neverwinter brings it together, how can I make such a big mistake and estimate the number of logins in 2018 ....
  • MonttuMonttu ✭✭
    All kinds of things can go wrong at launch. Especially in Beta
  • We're still investigating what is going on, and when I have more information, I will be sure to let you know.
  • NautilesNautiles ✭✭
    RCMPMFGNYY wrote: »
    every populous mmo has a waiting list on login servers nowadays, wow has been proplem since over 10 years ago and even neverwinter brings it together, how can I make such a big mistake and estimate the number of logins in 2018 ....

Mate... First of all, your sentence is full of mistakes.. Take some more time. Secondly, stop posting the same comment on different threads.