Unknown error occured

Comments

• Glad to see the issue is being addressed!

I do find it rather funny that the whole time I played during CB, I had no issues playing at all. OB arrives and can't even log into the game.
  • I was just able to get to the choose a sever screen, but was disconnected. They're getting there everyone <3
  • Can we get an ETA please?
  • beta or not beta, login servers need to work these days what's the first impression? so you test something in advance as a good manufacturer, there is no excuse.
  • The only issues i had during CB was FPS drops and the odd glitched quest everything else worked fine, it is weird that there is now problems logging in, i wonder if it's to do with updating the client from CB to OB compared to someone that has downloaded it fully.
  • MonttuMonttu ✭✭
    edited March 9
    You could just stick to one thread, not post your every post in multiple places.
  • kodokumikodokumi ✭✭
    I honestly don’t mind the wait. And I’m a little disturbed at some of the comments floating around. It’s open beta, expect some issues. I play Final Fantasy XIV as well and every major patch there is always bugs and wait times to get in.
  • Nanaiko wrote: »
    Can we get an ETA please?

I want to, but honestly if I give you a number, and that turns out to not be accurate, the frustration level would go through the roof.
    We're doing everything we can right now to resolve this, and hope it's as soon as possible.
  • We're still investigating what is going on, and when I have more information, I will be sure to let you know.

ridiculous Beta Start ...

• MrAceMrAce ✭✭
    I got work later.. I do not mind the wait but I hope we get 1 extra day at least.. :D?
  • NautilesNautiles ✭✭
    RCMPMFGNYY wrote: »
    We're still investigating what is going on, and when I have more information, I will be sure to let you know.

Drama queen :)
  • > @Terranova667 said:
    > The only issues i had during CB was FPS drops and the odd glitched quest everything else worked fine, it is weird that there is now problems logging in, i wonder if it's to do with updating the client from CB to OB compared to someone that has downloaded it fully.

I didn’t play CB. I just downloaded the client last night, but I’m still having the same issues.
  • MonttuMonttu ✭✭
    > @RCMPMFGNYY said:
    > CobaltDragon wrote: »
    >
    > We're still investigating what is going on, and when I have more information, I will be sure to let you know.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > ridiculous Beta Start ...

Take a chill pill or jump in the snow, just stop being so toxic
  • RCMPMFGNYY wrote: »
    We're still investigating what is going on, and when I have more information, I will be sure to let you know.

Then don't be part of a beta test find something else to do I'm sure you wont be missed
  • LOL, he’ll be the guy KSing you in game.