There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (3/22) from 8-11 a.m. PST

• no we can't play there is problems with connecting to the servers no ETA on a fix
  • NautilesNautiles ✭✭
    There are different threads which already got a reply on the issue.
  • how stupid you have to be, if you are not able to serve the mass of people then you do not have to start the beta on friday afternoon
  • AKS666AKS666 ✭✭
    A beta test is actually for finding issues like that...
  • every populous mmo has a waiting list on login servers nowadays, world of Warcraft has been proplem since over 10 years ago and even neverwinter brings it together, how can I make such a big mistake and estimate the number of logins in 2018 ....
  • NautilesNautiles ✭✭
    If you're not able to withstand issues, don't be part of an "Beta" :)
  • How is it that people are still impatient a-holes on 2018...
  • An open Beta should not be to test if we can make it past the F'n login screen.
  • beta or not beta, login servers need to work these days what's the first impression? so you test something in advance as a good manufacturer, there is no excuse.
  • ERFH5APGR9 wrote: »
    An open Beta should not be to test if we can make it past the F'n login screen.

yes it should that's the whole point of a beta test, you test everything from servers to the game itself, this is not launch maybe wait until then if you can't handle what a beta is.
  • I've mainly been commenting on this Thread.
    I understand the frustration right now of not being able to get in.
    We're still investigating it, and will continue to provide updates as we have them.
This discussion has been closed.